PDA

View Full Version : Does Black Again contain silicone?

drck1000
04-03-2006, 03:50 PM
Does Black Again contain silicone? I use Black Again to restore the finish of exterior plastics and I am concerned about transferring silicone, or anything that will cause streaking, to my other MF towels. I read that you should wash MF towels that are used for dressing tires and applying vinyl dressings that contain silicone from your paint MF to ensure that the silicone doesn`t cross contaminate and cause streaking. But does Black Again contain such elements? I noticed that the towel remained quite slick and after washing (separately from other MF towels) I could feel the slickness still on the towel. It got better after it dried, but I could still notice it.

So does Black Again contain anything that will cause streaking while used for buffing or QD? Do you wash your MF separately? And if so, which products are you sure to wash separately after using? So far Black Again is the only product that I wash separately. I apply tire dressing with foam applicators and 303 is water based (correct?).

Thanks.