PDA

View Full Version : FK1 or Natty blue

Fallz
04-02-2006, 12:24 PM
What difference will I see in a new vehicle (06 4Runner Galatic Gray metallic) from using FK1 pink wax over Nattys blue ??? I`m looking for deeper , wetter, more reflective over the natty`s , will FK1 PW give me that and more durability ????? I have both of the Nattys btw.

I would also buy some 425 to compliment the PW.

Wasatch
04-02-2006, 12:33 PM
For one thing you will get better durability with the Pink Wax. I have some 425 and Pink Wax, but have not got a chance to try them out. Besides, 425 will be my go to QD, after I finish off what I have left of other stuff. I also like the FK1 one line better than PBs.

misterbobo
04-02-2006, 10:56 PM
Pink wax seems to give metallic paint more "pop". The only thing I don`t like about it is the fact that it smells like gasoline.

Fallz
04-03-2006, 02:53 AM
Is there alot of solvent`s in it ? or why does it smell so bad ? I guess it does`nt rally matter.

Pennypacker
04-03-2006, 03:11 AM
I wonder if there`s anyone that doesn`t like Pink Wax. :)

I`m going to have to try some one of these days. If it`s as good as a wax as 425 is as a QD, then I think my pocketbook is going to take another hit.

Hines
04-03-2006, 03:23 AM
I wonder if there`s anyone that doesn`t like Pink Wax. :)

I`m going to have to try some one of these days. If it`s as good as a wax as 425 is as a QD, then I think my pocketbook is going to take another hit.

Man i hear you, my pocket book has taken more hits this year then Buster Douglas.

i use nattys on my Crystal Grey Metallic car. I think it pops flakes a bit better then blue does but is not as wet.

I just recently got some FK #425 and love it, now i want to try some pinkwax too....lol