PDA

View Full Version : P21S PCL or Klasse AIO

truzoom
02-24-2005, 05:29 PM
With the soon arrival of spring, it`s time for me to do a full detail on my truck, but I`m in need of a good polish to help reduce swirls and scratches. I`m trying to stay within a budget, and I`ve narrowed it down to the P21S Paintwork Cleansing Lotion, or I might go up a few dollars and get AIO since I hear it`s a very versatile polish. Can someone here with previous experience with both give me the pros/cons of each one? I plan on doing my detail in this order:

NXT Wash
Claybar (maybe, don`t think my finish needs it)
Polish
Meguiar`s #7
Meguiar`s #16

I`ll most likely do the same thing on my parents vehicles (4Runner[black] and Explorer[gold]), both of which are pretty neglected when it comes to paintcare.

Ed Hartman
02-24-2005, 05:59 PM
Neither one are "true" swirl removers. They may reduce them slightly but there strength is not removing swirls. Having said that If it were a choice between the two I would choose Klasse no doubt about it.

truzoom
02-24-2005, 06:05 PM
How about Meguiar`s #9 or Medallion Premium Paint Cleaner? I`ll be applying the polish by hand, if that matters.

GregCavi
02-24-2005, 06:41 PM
How about Meguiar`s #9 or Medallion Premium Paint Cleaner? I`ll be applying the polish by hand, if that matters.

#9 will not be abrasive enough to remove anything. AIO is a great polish that seems to slightly minimize swirls but not that much. I would suggest #83 but it will be hard to remove all your defect without a pc or rotary.