PDA

View Full Version : Sonus SFX-1 vs Menzerna Intensive Polish for Acid Rain damage/Water Itching??

saab93
03-29-2006, 05:17 AM
My black 03 Saab 93 has noticable acid damage or water itching, honestly I don`t know the difference between the two :think: The car is 80% of the day in a garage & I have always used Klasse All-In-One on this car, so to say the last I am surprised to see this on the paint.

I got a bottle of Menzerna Intensive Polish to use by hand (I don`t have a DA) and it did an amazing job with the swirls on the car, followed by Klasse AIO. However, it did nothing for the spots. Granted, I used the basic polishing pad. I just read the reviews about Sonus SFX-1 used along side Sonus Pro-Applicator and the results look good for spots. Do you think its worth investing in Sonus SFX-1 or is the acid damage/water itching a lost cause???

Thank you for your help!

imported_Bence
03-29-2006, 06:33 AM
My car had a serious wheel hop at the left rear when it tried to scratch the water Itching... :lol :grinno: :laugh: :rofl

Seriously, rather invest in a DA instead of other polishes. Deeper water Etching damage cannot be removed by hand. IP is excellent, AIO is excellent. Upgrade where it is beneficial.