PDA

View Full Version : Armor All

runnerbl
03-27-2006, 03:45 PM
Where can I buy armor all in quantity...want to use it for dressing wheel wells...Do others dilute it for this purpose or use full strength?

thanks,

Brian

Bill D
03-27-2006, 03:49 PM
I`d try something that will last a bit longer such as Future floor shine, Mop & Glo, or Sonus Motor Kote.

Trim-A-Clear is also on my list to try one of these days.

If you need massive quantity of AA, Kleen-Rite sells it but you`ll need to set up a purchaser`s account.

runnerbl
03-27-2006, 03:56 PM
I`d try something that will last a bit longer such as Future floor shine, Mop & Glo, or Sonus Motor Kote.

Trim-A-Clear is also on my list to try one of these days.

If you need massive quantity of AA, Kleen-Rite sells it but you`ll need to set up a purchaser`s account.

Thanks Bill...do you dillute the floor polish or use if full strength?

brwill2005
03-27-2006, 04:06 PM
Sonny`s Direct sells 55 Gallon Drums of AA. Doubt of anyone has a better price than them. Sonny`s does require you to set up an account.

Bill D
03-27-2006, 04:08 PM
Full strength. I think it`s worth experimenting a little with. It might not look the same on every vehicle`s wheel wells/might need two coats. When you dilute, you`re watering down the resin content of the product, leading to not lasting as long as the pure form.

SR77
03-27-2006, 04:30 PM
Lately i started to dilute Armor All 1:1 to make it last longer since i use it alot and the biggest jug i can find is a Half gallon at Walmart. I have only used it diluted a few times but i like it more so far because it still gives a nice satin black look in the wheel wells but i used it on trim and on the interior and it is alittle more natural looking which i like better then when its full strength.