PDA

View Full Version : About to make a purchase - this sound good??

blownvert
03-25-2006, 09:27 PM
I have previously used z2, z5 and zfx and worked awesome on my black stang. Well I want to buy basically almost all of the zaino line of products. Does this seem good to do? I guess basically the cheapest to get it from is the main site, zaino bros. Or do you think I should switch and buy all poorboy`s products? I just want 1 line of brand that has everything so I can just get it all.

Sherman8r44
03-25-2006, 09:34 PM
What types of products are you looking for? (i.e. sealant, glaze, wax, etc.) What are you looking for in these products? What sizes are you planning to purchase?

blownvert
03-25-2006, 09:35 PM
What types of products are you looking for? (i.e. sealant, glaze, wax, etc.) What are you looking for in these products? What sizes are you planning to purchase?

I just basically need new polishes or waxes and SD. I want the deep wet gloss look on my black stang. Ive heard the zaino SD and grand finale are amazing.

wannafbody
03-25-2006, 09:52 PM
If you order Zaino definitely get the ZPC. Other products can deliver equal looks but Zaino has legendary durability(guaged by water beading).