25 pack of blue microfiber for $11.??

Good prices. :)

stilez
03-23-2006, 01:46 PM
Sweet...Any tire foam deals :)?

BigAl3
03-23-2006, 01:51 PM
Sweet...Any tire foam deals :)?

i was there yesterday and noticed they had the "no-touch" foam bundle for a good price, i believe it was in a black can. here`s a pic if memory serves..http://www.permatex.com/products/automotive/appearance_products/tire_dressing/No_Touch_Seriously_WetExtreme_Tire_Shine.htm

imported_NT2SHBBY
03-23-2006, 01:55 PM
i was there yesterday and noticed they had the "no-touch" foam bundle for a good price, i believe it was in a black can. here`s a pic if memory serves..http://www.permatex.com/products/automotive/appearance_products/tire_dressing/No_Touch_Seriously_WetExtreme_Tire_Shine.htm

no touch is bad...runs down your rims....

EBPcivicsi
03-23-2006, 01:58 PM
no touch is bad...runs down your rims....

Works great for me, must be a process issue. :nixweiss

gtbaka
03-23-2006, 02:00 PM
25 pack of blue microfiber for $11.??

Good prices. :)

hehe. I love these SamsClub MF`s. I can use them like they`re napkins cause they are so cheap.

Plus they are pretty good quality. If I`m not mistaken they are the same one`s that Jeff`s Werkstatt includes in his orders.

No linting problems like I`ve heard of the Costco ones.

BigAl3
03-23-2006, 02:03 PM
hehe. I love these SamsClub MF`s. I can use them like they`re napkins cause they are so cheap.

Plus they are pretty good quality. If I`m not mistaken they are the same one`s that Jeff`s Werkstatt includes in his orders.

No linting problems like I`ve heard of the Costco ones.

agreed. i haven`t had any probs with them, though it seems like the newer dark blue mf`s feel better/thicker than the old baby blue ones.

SilverLexus
03-23-2006, 02:38 PM

I like them much more than the Costco ones and they are soft. Never had any linting problems.

imported_NT2SHBBY
03-23-2006, 02:39 PM
Works great for me, must be a process issue. :nixweiss

you mean to tell me that you spray it on your tires and it doesn`t run down your rims creating drips and streaks?

you must be spraying it sparingly like it`s gold.....always ran for me

(haven`t used it in years because of this)

EBPcivicsi
03-23-2006, 03:12 PM
you mean to tell me that you spray it on your tires and it doesn`t run down your rims creating drips and streaks?

you must be spraying it sparingly like it`s gold.....always ran for me

(haven`t used it in years because of this)

I spray it on a dry tire, with care--no runs on the tires. Not sure if I am spraying it like it is gold or not. :D

FWIW, this is the new formula with "2X the active ingredient" that I get at Costco--the seriously wet works even better for me.

Spilchy
03-23-2006, 04:12 PM
I love the No Touch. I have a boat load of cans. No issues for me. In fact, I don`t mind some overspray on the wheel as it buffs off with a MF leaving a nice gloss. But I use a Wheel Shield anyway.

Joeystang
03-23-2006, 05:44 PM
I have bought a total of 150 MF towels from Sams in 2 weeks. I am hording those things! Very good quality for the price!

a.k.a. Patrick
03-23-2006, 07:43 PM
I love the No Touch. I have a boat load of cans. No issues for me. In fact, I don`t mind some overspray on the wheel as it buffs off with a MF leaving a nice gloss. But I use a Wheel Shield anyway.

One word............ :werd: