PDA

View Full Version : Spring letters to clients...

stilez
03-23-2006, 12:55 PM
With many of my clients, I communicate via email and wanted to leave them with a gentle reminder to have their vehicle`s detailed due to the warming weather in the North East lately. Critique as you see fit :):

Subject - Spring has sprung! It`s time to de-winterize your vehicle

Body - Dear Mr/Mrs xxxxx:

The warm weather is upon us, the foliage is beginning to take color, and your vehicle`s appearace should follow. Contact Detailing By Executive today for an appointment. Be sure to check out the Spring Specials at www.DetailingByExecutive.com to get your prized investment looking new again.

Best Regards,

Sean T. Busch

Like I said; read and comment on it, please. Thanks in advance.

ZaneO
03-23-2006, 01:15 PM
I like it. Nice, simple, and effective.

doged
03-23-2006, 01:16 PM
With many of my clients, I communicate via email and wanted to leave them with a gentle reminder to have their vehicle`s detailed due to the warming weather in the North East lately. Critique as you see fit :):

Subject - Spring has sprung! It`s time to de-winterize your vehicle

Body - Dear Mr/Mrs xxxxx:

The warm weather is upon us, the foliage is beginning to take color, and your vehicle`s appearace should follow. Contact Detailing By Executive today for an appointment. Be sure to check out the Spring Specials at www.DetailingByExecutive.com to get your prized investment looking new again.

Best Regards,

Sean T. Busch

Like I said; read and comment on it, please. Thanks in advance.

Looks good an simple. After all you already know your clients. I’m sure you already have thought of this. Make sure you have a expiration date on your specials / call to action and your good to go.

imported_ajbarnes
03-23-2006, 01:24 PM
I also like it. Very short, effective and to the point. :up

Spilchy
03-23-2006, 02:10 PM
If you want to make a reference to the season, Spring is synomonous with flowers (April showers bring May flowers), not so much foliage color. Generally people in our area (north east) think of foliage color in the Fall when the leaves change, not Spring.

So you can say:

The warm weather is upon us, budding flowers will soon bloom, and your vehicle`s appearace should follow....

I would add one sentence regarding removing the corrosive winter elements to rejeuvenate and protect, etc...

Hope this helps.

stilez
03-23-2006, 02:14 PM
Thanks everyone...

Seth: I like the suggestions...thanks.

imported_mirrorfinishman
03-23-2006, 04:35 PM
Hey Sean,

Instead of using the term `de-winterize your vehicle`, you may want to think about actually referring to `winter snow, ice, road salt and freezing temperatures`. You may find that to have more of an impact on your customers and remind them that it is now time to have their car detailed again.

Here is an example of the Spring reminder that I usually mail out:

Just a Reminder...

Spring Car Care

Finally...the snow, ice, road salt and freezing temperatures of the past winter are now just a memory. With sunny days and warmer weather ahead, it is now time to have your car cleaned, polished and waxed by hand...at your location.

Call now for a convenient appointment.

imported_mirrorfinishman
03-24-2006, 11:25 AM
Hey Sean,

Instead of using the term `de-winterize your vehicle`, you may want to think about actually referring to `winter snow, ice, road salt and freezing temperatures`. You may find that to have more of an impact on your customers and remind them that it is now time to have their car detailed again.

Scottwax
03-24-2006, 06:59 PM
I also like it. Very short, effective and to the point. :up

Agreed. :xyxthumbs

stilez
03-29-2006, 10:07 AM
Thanks again for everyone`s help.