PDA

View Full Version : Excel Detail, thank you!!

Pages : [1] 2

Hines
03-20-2006, 06:19 PM
Didnt know where to post this but figured it would be fine in the forum. I have always had good experiences with all of the online vendors i have found through autopia, but one in particular stands out to me.

Patrick, you offer great products and amazing service, more then i even expect. I placed an order on friday night and it shows up early monday!!!! that was from California to Maryland. All i can say is i was very very pleased to see this. And i have to say its always been a great experience when i order from exceldetail.com.

Patrick thanks for the service you provide, excellent customer service and great product with quick shipping. I am so pleased with everything i placed another 60.00 order tonight.......lol

Your a great asset to the detailing community!!!

White95Max
03-20-2006, 06:43 PM
:woot: for Patrick`s customer service!

gmblack3
03-20-2006, 07:01 PM
:woot: for Patrick`s customer service!

:up I always have a great experience with Patrick!!!

Chan
03-20-2006, 07:07 PM
I`ve had great experience with Patrick as well but something seems wrong with the USPS. I placed an order Friday and its not here....and I`m an hour away from Patrick.

imported_smprince1
03-20-2006, 07:11 PM
I placed an order Friday night for the St. Patrick`s Day sale . . .

. . . it was on my doorstep today Monday and I am in SC.

Now that is quick delivery from coast to coast. :xyxthumbs

Mikeyc
03-20-2006, 07:12 PM
I placed an order on friday night and it shows up early monday!!!! that was from California to Maryland.

How the?!?!?!?! I`m lucky when I order things from New York (shipped to MA) and they arrive the next day. A lot of my mail order stuff gets shipped from FL and it always takes almost a week.

2.5RS
03-20-2006, 08:19 PM
Another good review for ExcelDetail, I ordered off Patricks site a full four day`s after ordering off another site which will remain nameless, I got a delivery from Excel Saturday, the other sites stuff is supposed to be here tues/weds. Pretty impressive, I`ll absolutely order from him again and again.

:thx :thx

toml
03-20-2006, 08:34 PM
I placed an order Friday night for the St. Patrick`s Day sale . . .

. . . it was on my doorstep today Monday and I am in SC.

Now that is quick delivery from coast to coast. :xyxthumbs

Same here, shipping to MA. And I got part of my shipping charge refunded because it was less than quoted! I can`t say enough good things about the service I`ve received for the several orders I`ve placed with exceldetail.

Patrick, :thx

Scottwax
03-20-2006, 10:53 PM
I have to agree about Patrick`s service. Very prompt.

Lord Bodak
03-21-2006, 04:40 PM
Does Excel e-mail out a shipping notification? I ordered some blue supremes on Sunday (that deal is just too good to pass up) and haven`t heard anything yet.

Hines
03-21-2006, 05:15 PM
nope, no emailed shipping notification

toml
03-21-2006, 06:31 PM
Does Excel e-mail out a shipping notification? I ordered some blue supremes on Sunday (that deal is just too good to pass up) and haven`t heard anything yet.

No shipping confirmation. However, Patrick usually gets your order out by the next business day. The only time I found that not to be the case was when he had a free shipping offer and was inundated with orders.

This last order I made was Friday evening, it shipped Saturday, and delivered Monday via Priority Mail. So, I imagine that you should see your order shortly. But, if you have any questions, just email Patrick. He`s prompt in answering.

natebood
03-21-2006, 11:33 PM
I ordered some supreme`s and a WW from patrick on saturday. They arrived today (tuesday), very good service. The candy mint inside the box was a nice touch too :xyxthumbs

aaron33
03-21-2006, 11:35 PM
:up Let`s say that Patrick also gets the thumbs up from 2 autopians located halfway around the world. :)

TEGBOY
03-22-2006, 02:56 AM
:up Let`s say that Patrick also gets the thumbs up from 2 autopians located halfway around the world. :)

I am with Aaron, he has always been fantastic to deal with. Super quick and I live in Australia aswell