PDA

View Full Version : FREE stuff....

dneedsmuscles
03-20-2006, 06:07 PM
In my years of doing business I have learned that giving away a product or service is by far the best way to advertise. I do detailing for fun on the side of my personal training business. My approach for getting cars to detail was to hand out business cards and to do some free detailing jobs(approx. 3). I always do things for free because if you do good work it will come back to you ten-fold! Needless to say I didn`t need to hand out any business cards. After detailing these cars for free I was booked every weekend for the following month. No paying advertisement was needed(business cards were free).

I`m writing this thread so that we all can share the different companies that share my same strategy. I`ve noticed that alot of people have questions about these products before they venture out to buy them. It would be cool if we all could try a free product sample before we purchase it. Some companies are good about giving free samples. One that I will share is www.mirachem.com. I ordered a 3oz sample of cleaner today. If all works well I will continue to order from them.

Please use this thread to share any website(s) that sample out their products for people like us to try. :woohoo:

wibblee
03-20-2006, 06:51 PM
303 protectant also offers a free sample pack ( a shipping charge of $5 applies) but it includes 6 different product samples.

http://www.303products.com/main.php?infopage=freesample

Mine should be in the mail by now!

dneedsmuscles
03-20-2006, 07:00 PM
Now we`re talkin! :xyxthumbs

Mikeyc
03-20-2006, 07:18 PM
Word of mouth is an extremely powerful marketing method that even the largest companies do not ignore.

Check out Buzz Agent (http://www.bzzagent.com). It`s a marketing agency geared entirely toward generating word of mouth. You can even join up to be a word of mouth agent for them. Basically, they send you all kinds of free stuff and all you have to do is tell your friends about the product if you like it.

I learned about this company last semester in a marketing class while finishing my MBA. I signed up to be one of their agents and have gotten some good free stuff. Most recently, I got a free single cup coffee maker (along with coffee of course). It`s a pretty good machine and the coffee is tasty . . . best of all . . . free!!

dneedsmuscles
03-20-2006, 08:13 PM
Word of mouth is an extremely powerful marketing method that even the largest companies do not ignore.

Check out Buzz Agent (http://www.bzzagent.com). It`s a marketing agency geared entirely toward generating word of mouth. You can even join up to be a word of mouth agent for them. Basically, they send you all kinds of free stuff and all you have to do is tell your friends about the product if you like it.

I learned about this company last semester in a marketing class while finishing my MBA. I signed up to be one of their agents and have gotten some good free stuff. Most recently, I got a free single cup coffee maker (along with coffee of course). It`s a pretty good machine and the coffee is tasty . . . best of all . . . free!!

DUDE! Mikeyc........brilliant! Thanks a ton! :lock:

Todd03Blown
03-20-2006, 08:28 PM
cool information!!!

whitelude12
03-20-2006, 08:36 PM
I wish I am able to get free samples. anyone know any company that r willing to send the samples to canada?

Mikeyc
03-20-2006, 09:31 PM
DUDE! Mikeyc........brilliant! Thanks a ton! :lock:

No problem. You can also earn points that you can cash in for prizes or something like that. I think they just occasionally expect you to write up how you made your word of mouth happen. I`m sure you could just make it up and they would never know. Personally, I haven`t done a write up as yet.

dneedsmuscles
03-20-2006, 11:35 PM
No problem. You can also earn points that you can cash in for prizes or something like that. I think they just occasionally expect you to write up how you made your word of mouth happen. I`m sure you could just make it up and they would never know. Personally, I haven`t done a write up as yet.

Haha! I signed up so we`ll see what comes my way! :dance

Sherman8r44
03-29-2006, 04:17 PM
Did you say you got a 3oz. sample from Mirachem? I ordered a free sample of Truck and Trailer Wash to use as a pre-wash for really dirty cars/trucks, and I got home to find a 5 gallon pail of the stuff sitting there!!! OMG this will last me forever...I hope it`s good.

tomee
03-29-2006, 06:19 PM
303 protectant also offers a free sample pack ( a shipping charge of $5 applies) but it includes 6 different product samples.

http://www.303products.com/main.php?infopage=freesample

Mine should be in the mail by now!

buggar only in the US :(

dneedsmuscles
04-02-2006, 11:52 PM
Did you say you got a 3oz. sample from Mirachem? I ordered a free sample of Truck and Trailer Wash to use as a pre-wash for really dirty cars/trucks, and I got home to find a 5 gallon pail of the stuff sitting there!!! OMG this will last me forever...I hope it`s good.

Now THAT`s a sample :getdown Where can we find that free sample at? Thanks for the info!

p.s. yep...3oz of mirachem.....great stuff! Got out hardcore pet stains,and water rings in a light tan comforter...among other things...I may order a few gallons of it!