PDA

View Full Version : Opportunity for detailer or partner in Michigan

LightngSVT
03-18-2006, 09:42 PM
I have been presented with the opportunity to setup a detailing business at my place of employment. The office contains over 400 people. So I was thinking this may be a pringboard to start a mobile detailing business, this should guarantee some start up business. Plus I dont see many mobile detailers around this area so I think there is a good market.

Anyway, should this happen Im either going to be looking for a detailer or a partner (time and $$). Detailers would need to be reliable and have good standards, probably a good opportunity for a college student or other.

For any other info or to discuss this further please PM me.

Joshua312
03-19-2006, 06:09 AM
nooo why cant you live closer to Holland :( I would love to join

ramhunter24
03-26-2006, 08:00 AM
Finally, someone in West Michigan. Hello from Hudsonville..... :2thumbs:

Prometheus
03-26-2006, 08:50 AM
Sounds like a great opportunity Chuck. Wish I still lived around Detroit full time.

P.S., I go to school at Ferris guys, Big Rapids to GR wouldn`t be too bad for some random weekend details!

LightngSVT
03-26-2006, 10:27 AM
Well, who knows what might happen? Hey my Wife graduated from Ferris with 2- Associates and a Bachelors in Plastics (materials Technology or something like that).

Prometheus
03-26-2006, 12:40 PM
Well, who knows what might happen? Hey my Wife graduated from Ferris with 2- Associates and a Bachelors in Plastics (materials Technology or something like that).

The plastics program is really cool. I have a few friends in it, and basically you are guaranteed a job before graduation. There are recruiters here all the time. That may very well be my backup plan if other stuff falls through.

93FIVEOH
05-12-2006, 05:10 PM
Man, wish you would be in the West Lafayette area. I`ll be there in the fall. Good luck with your business. :up