PDA

View Full Version : Detailer near Holland, MI

novacoke
03-17-2006, 08:08 AM
I`m looking for a highly recommended detailer in the Holland, MI area. I will be picking up my new car soon and shortly after I assume it should have a full job done on it to do what the factory neglects? To protect the paint?

BobD
03-17-2006, 08:19 AM
Try a member by the name of Scottabir.

Thomas Dekany
03-17-2006, 08:30 AM
I`m looking for a highly recommended detailer in the Holland, MI area. I will be picking up my new car soon and shortly after I assume it should have a full job done on it to do what the factory neglects? To protect the paint?

Also don`t let them take off the plastic. Let the detailer remove it - that way you don`t have to thin your clearcoat 2 days into owning your car.

Joshua312
03-17-2006, 09:00 AM
Im in Holland...just wondering what dealer you went through and what kind of car you purchased. If it hasn`t been sitting on the lot, I agree with tdekany to keep the plastic on the car...and if it has been sitting on the lot make sure to tell them you don`t want any prep done prior to you picking it up. Many dealers around here are hack jobs when it comes to prep. Good luck!

novacoke
03-17-2006, 09:10 AM
I`ll be picking it up from Fox Pontiac Buick GMC on Alpine in Comstock Park. 2006 GTO, Phantom Black Metallic... can`t wait!

The car should be on its way from a dealer in Plymouth MI right about now. I`m not sure how long its been on the lot there, but chances are the plastic (assuming your talking about the plastic all over the body during shipping) is already removed.