PDA

View Full Version : Sealer/glaze

uforia
03-17-2006, 03:46 AM
Just reading about what I could apply to my black car after washing as opposed to wax for that extra shine. I am now looking more at sealants/glaze such as Zaino Z2-Pro which seems to last a very long time for ppl, say it lasts a few months would this replace regular waxing? BTW I would prefer just to apply one product to give it shine as a regular thing so if Z2 pro does this it would be great......

TigerMike
03-17-2006, 06:13 AM
Zaino is one of the most durable products out there. Durability and shine are its strong suits.

Zaino is not a glaze and a true glaze typically offers little to no durability (i.e Meguiar`s #7).

Not sure what you mean when you say that if you apply Zaino, would it replace regular waxing. Zaino is a sealant and is capable of lasting many months. In a very basic sense, Zaino is the "wax" so you`re not really replacing anything. You`re replacing a true wax with a sealant, that`s all.

If you are looking for a product that will last a long time, shines great, and doesn`t need much in regular/minimal maintainence to make the car look good, Zaino is a good choice.

Mike

:)