PDA

View Full Version : guys buys a f1 car(short vid)

jchetty
03-14-2006, 08:56 PM
:spit: all you f1 fans...a short vid of a guy buying michael shumachers indy car :woohoo: i didnt know that was even possible :LOLOL i got it from the 7thgencivic website which i frequent...i can see it know...yeah mr _____ you car has swirls...i will have to drive it to my house right now to correct it :grinno:

here`s the vid (http://www.dpccars.com/car-movies/03-13-06pageSchumacherFormula1Ferrari.htm) *edit* woops forgot the link :wall thanks max

White95Max
03-14-2006, 09:11 PM
um, did you forget to include a link to this video?

the other pc
03-14-2006, 10:58 PM
:spit: all you f1 fans...a short vid of a guy buying michael shumachers indy car ...

Indy car? :think:

jchetty
03-15-2006, 12:04 AM
Indy car? :think:

i guess, i dont know :lol i call them f1 indy cars :furious: i guess that is what happens when you only watch them race on indianpolis :LOLOL

kompressornsc
03-15-2006, 04:55 AM
I`ve tried to figure out how to buy an old Indy Car & expense it to my business by displaying it in my office. :) I`ve seen `90s cars go for around $30-$40, and there have been a number of auctions in Indy recently selling old Indy equipment.

petp
03-15-2006, 08:10 AM
ferrari regularly sells their old F1 cars through a special program they have. granted, u wont be able to buy schumi`s championship car, but his second or third drive is possible...or even massa`s or barichello`s car. granted theyre not cheap by any means, and the maintenance costs are astronomical, but if u gotta ask the price, then ....

jchetty
03-15-2006, 07:00 PM
yeah i saw in another website a f1 car driven on the streets in illinois...it was said it jim bean`s company car and they bout it for 335k prior to doing work to making it street legal..that is crazy..i dont know wheter or not to believe it however the pics did look authentic..im thinking it was a photoshoot done on the street and some1 was lieing

Mike-in-Orange
03-17-2006, 09:07 PM
ferrari regularly sells their old F1 cars through a special program they have. granted, u wont be able to buy schumi`s championship car, but his second or third drive is possible...or even massa`s or barichello`s car. granted theyre not cheap by any means, and the maintenance costs are astronomical, but if u gotta ask the price, then ....

I believe Ferrari sells their more recent F1 cars for right around $1.5million a copy and you must bring it to certain vintage races, etc. But for that price the factory also provides spare parts, technicians to maintain and start it at these events, etc. Starting them is a chore in itself....it takes three techs with laptops to fire one up!

SpoiledMan
03-17-2006, 09:30 PM
yeah i saw in another website a f1 car driven on the streets in illinois...it was said it jim bean`s company car and they bout it for 335k prior to doing work to making it street legal..that is crazy..i dont know wheter or not to believe it however the pics did look authentic..im thinking it was a photoshoot done on the street and some1 was lieing

I don`t think that there is ANYTHING you could do to make an F1 car street legal.:)

Scottwax
03-17-2006, 09:44 PM
I want one!