PDA

View Full Version : Sopranos 6th season opening last night...

Pages : [1] 2

imported_NT2SHBBY
03-13-2006, 01:50 PM
so who saw it???

All I gotta say is......that **** with Tony & Uncle June was ****ed up!!! :werd: :shocked

Scottwax
03-13-2006, 08:54 PM
http://juniorcrackshot.ytmnd.com/

:LOLOL

imported_NT2SHBBY
03-14-2006, 05:33 AM
http://juniorcrackshot.ytmnd.com/

:LOLOL

kinda funny, but I`m not getting it 100%....

I guess therre aren`t many Sopranos lovers in this forum.... :nervous:

Bill D
03-14-2006, 07:12 AM
Big time. I watched it 3 times so far. Interesting plot this season to say the least.

BobD
03-14-2006, 07:37 AM
I heard this entire season will be a flashback of what happened between season 5 and now.

Spilchy
03-14-2006, 07:50 AM
My favorite show. I`ve watched each episode every Sunday night since season one. I`ve watched each episode at least twice using Comcast On Demand.

Excellent episode on Sunday!

I met James Gandolfini twice. Once on the streets of NY City where I worked. The other time I stood next to him on line at a deli waiting to pay for my sandwich. He was buying a snapple or gatorade.

BobD
03-14-2006, 07:53 AM
My favorite show. I`ve watched each episode every Sunday night since season one. I`ve watched each episode at least twice using Comcast On Demand.

I met James Gandolfini twice. Once on the streets of NY City where I worked. The other time I stood next to him on line at a deli waiting to pay for my sandwich. He was buying a snapple or gatorade.

That is sweet. The best I can do is I have Sharon Angela`s autograph. LOL

imported_NT2SHBBY
03-14-2006, 08:52 AM

my boss has a bunch of pictures with him and the whole Sopranos crew...and in my old job, we were handling the HVAC system at Edie Falcone`s dentist while she was there....seems as if the whole cast likes to hang out in Manhattan alot...

but this season is crazy already...can`t wait to see this sunday...

SilverLexus
03-14-2006, 01:10 PM
My favorite show is 24 but I love the Sopranos as well. Very well written. This new episode seems even better than most. I`m hooked for Sunday`s episode. :)

By the way...did anyone notice swirls on the new Cayenne V-8? :D

LightngSVT
03-14-2006, 01:33 PM
Sopranos is the best show ever! I refused to watch it at first about 4 years ago but my wife got me hooked. I think that this is either the 2nd to last episode and the rest will be flashbacks of tony`s life and what happened between season`s 5 & 6. Or I heard another theory that Tony will be in a coma and the series will be flashbacks of his life, etc and the power struggle / charachters lives without Tony at the helm.

BobD
03-14-2006, 01:41 PM
Sopranos is the best show ever! I refused to watch it at first about 4 years ago but my wife got me hooked. I think that this is either the 2nd to last episode and the rest will be flashbacks of tony`s life and what happened between season`s 5 & 6. Or I heard another theory that Tony will be in a coma and the series will be flashbacks of his life, etc and the power struggle / charachters lives without Tony at the helm.

I heard the 2nd.

Either way it should be good.

Bill D
03-14-2006, 02:13 PM
My favorite show is 24 but I love the Sopranos as well. Very well written. This new episode seems even better than most. I`m hooked for Sunday`s episode. :)

By the way...did anyone notice swirls on the new Cayenne V-8? :D

I like it too but I still like The Sopranos more.

imported_NT2SHBBY
03-14-2006, 02:15 PM
Or I heard another theory that Tony will be in a coma and the series will be flashbacks of his life, etc and the power struggle / charachters lives without Tony at the helm.

Tony get`s whacked at the end of the season.....this is the last season of the show

now, just who gets him? At first I was thinking Phil (Johnny Sacks` boy) would do it but my father and I have a running bet and he thinks Chris is gonna do it to take over the reigns....

we`ll have to wait and see

Bill D
03-14-2006, 02:53 PM
I had heard there`s going to be room left open for a movie afterwards to finally close the series so if that`s true, I`m unsure how it would be with Tony.

I think Chris might be one of the next characters to go.

Scottwax
03-14-2006, 06:34 PM
Great show but I like Rome and Deadwood at least as much. :)

Other than those 3 shows and Southpark, my TV is almost never even on.