PDA

View Full Version : Process on my 35 Ford

imported_DennisH
03-13-2006, 08:55 AM
I haven’t really started on the detailing of my new ride yet, I trying getting the process down. The polishes are the easy part but after looking at the color I’m not sure there wouldn’t be a better choice than Natty or Souveran. To me Souveran on black is the Pinnacle but just maybe Zanio or UUP would be a better choice. There is no metallic in the paint and several coats of clear coat and it`s a REALLY bright red. Zanio with its intense shine and reflectivity, the layers of clear coat would provide some depth. I currently have Z2Pro and Z8! What do you guys think???

http://cars.537wine.biz/assets/images/64.jpg

ZaneO
03-13-2006, 09:30 AM
Any of those choices would be fine. It just depends if you want any durability or not.

TGates
03-13-2006, 09:35 AM
Zaino and AIO/RMG/Souveran are my favorites on bright red. I`d also consider EX-P.

I also fell in love with NXT all over again after using it on my "vivid black" (non-metallic) paint on my Harley due to its hiding abilities. I have yet to find a carnauba, or even a glaze for that matter, that hides as well and leaves as nice a finish as NXT.

The newer paste version is pretty durable, too.