PDA

View Full Version : Klassee on Glass?

Pages : [1] 2

Outhouse
03-12-2006, 08:23 PM
Guys, I am new here. Just bought a new black Honda Ridgeline and wanted to learn how best to care for the exterior. I have ordered some Klassee all in one and read somewhere that it wasn`t approved for windshields, but have been reading posts that it was preferred for glass. Need insight on what AIO will work on. Thanks for your help in advance. I love this site. GO TIGERS!

Sarcazmo
03-12-2006, 08:32 PM
I use it on my windshield all the time. Especially with a light polishing pad to give it some extra bite!

Tasty
03-12-2006, 08:33 PM
AIO is great on glass, but like you said not the windshield. AIO is also just a fantastic paint cleaner and product to use before applying your LSP (last step product). Every time I use AIO I am more amazed by it. Kills oxidation, restores plastic, great on windows, sometimes on metal. Great stuff.

imported_MCA
03-12-2006, 08:35 PM
I have found no problems using AIO on any of the exterior. AIO on glass works great - deep cleans and leaves protection that repels water (like rain-x or aquapel).

shortspark
03-12-2006, 09:14 PM
Welcome outhouse. I hope you are also a member at ROC (I have had my silver Ridgeline since May). I also use the Klasse twins and have had very good luck. I don`t know how it will look on black but Klasse is perfect with my silver. However, I have not used the AIO on glass.

imported_steveo3002
03-13-2006, 02:37 AM
i use it it on side glass...not on windscreen, to be honest id be very wary of using anything on a front screen....maybe try a small test patch in one corner and see how you like it

Outhouse
03-13-2006, 01:50 PM
Tasty, you said you use it on plastic. What do you mean? Not on the trim, right? Won`t this make the trim white?

TigerMike
03-13-2006, 01:53 PM
GO TIGERS!

:welcome

Tigers! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Oh, yeah, AIO will work fine on glass. :D

RCBuddha
03-13-2006, 02:09 PM
i use it it on side glass...not on windscreen, to be honest id be very wary of using anything on a front screen....maybe try a small test patch in one corner and see how you like it

:werd:

I`d keep it off the front winshield and the two front windows. Last time I tried AIO on my winshield, I got really bad wiper chatter and really bad streaks that showed up when the sun would hit the glass just right @ dusk. For moonroofs and back windows, it should be fine.

Buddha

White95Max
03-13-2006, 02:12 PM
I use it on glass all the time, but I prefer VM + S&G on my windshield.

I use AIO on plastic, such as headlights/taillights, and intentionally on my trim as well. AIO will not stain trim like cheap waxes will.

Outhouse
03-13-2006, 02:13 PM
Tiger Mike, how bout them Tigers!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: I hope they go far, but I am really, really worried about our youth. While Calipari is a pro at getting us the talent, I worry when he goes up against a team with a real coach on the sidelines.

spotter
03-13-2006, 03:16 PM
I have been using both the Klasse twins (WOWO) on my windshield for over 3 years and have zero problems with wiper chatter, streaking, or anything else.

kevmo327
03-13-2006, 03:17 PM
Hell, I use AIO on my glass shower doors!

Takes all the soap scum and hard water off, leaves them looking like new and keeps the crub from buildling back up

foxtrapper
03-14-2006, 08:59 AM
Tried it once, based on some advice given in this forum. To say it was a disaster would be an understatement. Wiper chatter and smearing rendered the car virtually undrivable in the rain or at night.

JimHare
03-15-2006, 08:33 PM
Like O/Titan, I use AIO on all my glass and lenses around the cars. Never had a wiper chatter problem or any other downside. Perhaps the quality of the wiper blade or angle of the arm has something to do with it.

The only thing I have to be careful of is the RainSense monitor on the Eldorado - it needs a clear windshield to work correctly.