PDA

View Full Version : About to order need aproval.

BradUF
03-08-2006, 10:13 PM
I am about to order all this for the upcoming car show that 18th. It should get here by the 16th right?

Klasse All in one

Sonus Ultimate Polishing Machine with backing and pads

Comes with Sonus SFX-2

Sonus Dual Action green foam pad

Sonus DAS Buffering Bonney

P21S Carnabua Wax

Anything more I need? I am just about broke.

dneedsmuscles
03-08-2006, 10:16 PM
That all works for me very well...maybe some sfx1 for the serious swirls and spots is all that I add to that combination....you`ll get great results!

BradUF
03-08-2006, 10:24 PM
I was thinking about the SFX-1 but I dont know. Its all just swrils from daily washing so the SFX-2 and Klasse all ine one should remove most of it right?Also since I am using Klase All in One I dont need SFX-3 anymore correct? But if you all have not seen in my last post this is what it looks like.

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/5538/00001942nw.jpg

banana4yah
03-08-2006, 10:33 PM
I never tried the SFX`s, but Klasse AIO does not do any correction to tiny scratches. I would suggest perhaps getting SFX-3 to follow up the SFX-2. From my experience, it is best not try to skimp out on buying products. Every polish has its place in my detailing arsenal. If SFX2 hazes up, then you`ll be stuck with nothing to finish it up.

BradUF
03-08-2006, 10:56 PM
But it tells you not to use any glaze with cleaning in it after SFX3 and they are out of SFX3 pads. Is there a sub I can use for the SFX3 pad?

BradUF
03-08-2006, 11:19 PM
Argh, my secured credit card is maxed. If I drop the PC, I can afford this. I have a cheapo one I bought from autozone a long time ago. Can I use this or do it by hand?

BradUF
03-08-2006, 11:39 PM
Ok everyone I cant afford this purchase at the moment cosidering I just paid my credit card off. So I am going to do what Accumlator suggested.

"
Try the #9, then put the #7/NXT on top. Oughta make things look much better for a while. It`ll hide stuff until the NXT wears away. I`d put some wax over top the NXT too. A straight carnauba like #26 or Mother`s CA Gold

I went ahead and order P21S and I already haev NXT. My only question is a normal foam aplicator by Turtle Wax for my cheap orbtial buffer safe for my car? I just dont trust this 19.99 buffer and cheap pads.