PDA

View Full Version : AQUAPEL=great upsell

derek37
03-08-2006, 11:56 AM
Hey--If got a line on a great price for aquapel. Buy as little as a case(24) or as much as a pallet. I`m not selling this, but if you pm me i`ll give you the number of where i bought it. I have no ties to this compnay; just needed to buy some and found a pretty good deal.

$85 plus shipping per case from Ohio.(shipping for me was under $7)

Could be cheaper else where but this is the cheapest i could find with out doing a ton of research.

Scottwax
03-08-2006, 03:54 PM
:nixweiss Kind of hard to upsell it when I use NXT Glass Cleaner on my customer`s cars and it repels water very well too.

Bill D
03-08-2006, 04:15 PM
Just used that today and it cuts through salt air haze very well! :2thumbs:

derek37
03-08-2006, 09:41 PM
:nixweiss Kind of hard to upsell it when I use NXT Glass Cleaner on my customer`s cars and it repels water very well too.

does NXT last as long as aquapel? 4-6 months? I found it to be the easiest upsell avaliable.

Sell it for $10, $20, $30 whatever. Three months down the road when their windshield is still sheeting water like crazy they just might think "Wow (insert name here), should did a great job on my car. And I love this stuff he put on my windshield. I`m going to have to call him up to reapply a coat of wax."

Just another way to remind your customers of what a great job you did and to appreciate you even more. Every time they drive in the rain they may just think of you. :D

Scottwax
03-08-2006, 09:59 PM
My regulars get it every week so on their cars it would be a non issue. I used to use RainX but NXT`s sheeting action lasts a lot longer.

I may look into it for new customers though.

stilez
03-09-2006, 02:59 PM
Aquapel is in a league of its own in all respects, price included.

I have used it and didn`t find it *that* much better than a wax/sealant. Personally, Rain-X treated windows allowed quicker removal of the precipitation.

DETAILKING
03-09-2006, 04:38 PM
I agree nxt is the way to go for windows.....

joburnet
03-09-2006, 04:44 PM
I use aquapel as an upsell in the summer, (can`t apply it if it`s too cold or too wet) and I like it a lot. I use it on my car as well and I think it`s definatly worth the price.