PDA

View Full Version : I need help thinking of a name..

pewter00
03-07-2006, 08:15 PM
Hello everyone. My name is JJ and I`m 17 years old. I`ve been detailing my truck, friends, and families cars since I was 15. I know what I`m doin. I decided to step up my game a little so I made up some business cards and put JJ`s Car Cleaning at the top.. that was about a month ago and I want to step it up a bit. Alot more people ask about details than I thought so I`m in desperate need of a name. I`m gonna be making business cards, flyers, and gettin a sticker made for the back of my truck. Anyone have any ideas for a name? I am mobile but I don`t know if that should be incorporated in the name or not. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Thanks alot.

This is my rolling advertisement.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/pewter00/duskpics018.jpg

pewter00
03-07-2006, 09:49 PM
anyone? I`m just lookin for some ideas so I can make me up some new business cards and get me a sticker made for my truck before show season starts up on the 26th of this month

a.k.a. Patrick
03-07-2006, 10:03 PM
MAD

Moore Auto Details

pewter00
03-07-2006, 10:20 PM
I thought about somethin along those lines; However then it sounds kinda funny because Moore is a pretty small town. I plan on hustlin my business in a few different towns. I kinda wanna have my name in the name. MAYBE that is. IF somethin catches my eye without my name in it then I would completely forget the idea of having my name in it.

happies713
03-07-2006, 11:22 PM
its up to you to think of a business name. start by looking in your local yellow pages to get some ideas.

evolutionvalet
03-08-2006, 02:23 AM
Hey,

Hows about Moore Detailing, Detail Moore, Custom Detail, JJ`s Custom Detail, Its in the Detail, Attention 2 Detail.

Just a few quick ideas...sorry if none grab your attention....

Kev

Swoop411
03-08-2006, 05:06 AM
Moore Mobile Detailing, Amohalko Detailing, Its early so thats all I can think of at the moment. Is your truck bagged or just lowered?

pewter00
03-08-2006, 10:13 AM
my truck is just lowered 4/7.. i had plans to bag it but decided for just turning 17 i already have enough money into it so i`m kinda slowing down. the next big thing i get for my truck will be a 6.0 engine.. but for now its gettin me by.. i change my mind every other day so i may be bagged before an engine who knows..

i`m really liking the name attention 2 detail.. but i think i wanna see a few more before i make my decision

imported_Cycopath
03-08-2006, 12:46 PM
my truck is just lowered 4/7.. i had plans to bag it but decided for just turning 17 i already have enough money into it so i`m kinda slowing down. the next big thing i get for my truck will be a 6.0 engine.. but for now its gettin me by.. i change my mind every other day so i may be bagged before an engine who knows..

i`m really liking the name attention 2 detail.. but i think i wanna see a few more before i make my decision

check to see if its already taken in the area you will be working. i was going to use it, but someone else in vegas already had it. they spelled to with a "2", so i wasnt able to use it. you should be able to go to the county website and search for business names and see what is already taken.

twitch
03-08-2006, 12:53 PM
Don`t get wrapped up in a "name". No matter what YOU call yourself others are going to come to you if you do quality work.

Do some searches on this site. The name game has certainly been addressed.

Good luck!

pewter00
03-08-2006, 02:49 PM
I`ve been searching online for an Attention To Detail in Oklahoma and can`t come up with anything. Looks like that is what I`m goin to go with! Thanks evolutionvalet