PDA

View Full Version : Vote on the combo please

Campese
02-27-2006, 07:11 PM
Alright, after some research, and a couple people saying it`s all personal preference anyway, here`s what I`m going with. I already have the klasse twins so I`m just going to keep those, and add ssr2.5 before the AIO for the scratches and swirls, with a medium cutting pad on my PC, and maybe a second coat of SG 24 hours later for kicks. This is for both cars, white and silver, and some different color neighbor cars. As I don`t have a lot of cash to get my garage to look like Mike`s (very envious) I must keep the product purchasing down to a few. Sound like a decent combo?

Also, I have been searching high and low for the best sites with good prices, and all the products I need so I can get them in one order, from one place at one time. Clay, poorboys, plastic polish, MF`s, and a few good PC pads, are on my order list. Anyone as frugal as I have a top site with all these in one shot at decent prices? Thanks

banana4yah
02-27-2006, 08:26 PM
Sounds great. Personally, I use SG for its durability on my daily drivers. I prefer to use something eles on my garaged cars. I would get ssr1 as well just in case you need it to clean up the ssr2.5.

I really like exceldetail. They have great MF and I love the propel pads. Can`t beat their prices, quality or customer service.

Sherman8r44
02-27-2006, 08:32 PM
Danase (our forum sponsor) rules! Don`t forget the 10% off (DANASE-10% in the comments box). Pick up some Mothers Plastic Polish locally if you can find it. Also, consider trying out Chemical Guy`s new "Cut 2" polish instead of SSR2.5; it sounds very similar to SSR2.5 to me.