PDA

View Full Version : Where to get pads?

imported_CkretAjint
02-27-2006, 12:57 PM
On my way home today I am going to pick up my PC from Home Depot. I was wondering if there are any local stores that sell the proper pads for its use?? Target? walmart? Sears? Home Depot? Pep Boys? Advance Auto? any place like that. Or am I limited to buying them all off online??

thanks for any help :)

White95Max
02-27-2006, 01:07 PM
They carry PCs at Home Depot now?

As far as I know, none of those stores carry pads for it.

I`d get your pads from http://www.exceldetail.com

scottabir
02-27-2006, 01:08 PM
you might call around to body shops and see where they get theirs from. I am sure there is a local distributor around that carries pads. You might be limited to the brand and type of pad. I am almost certain there is a meguiars distributor around you if you live in a bigger city. autopia and danase.com and exceldetail.com are some good places to get pads online. What type and or brand are you looking for?

Envious Eric
02-27-2006, 01:12 PM
www.autodetailingsolutions.com has a good deal on meguiars pads.....8.33 each ($50/6 pads) compared to 12 bucks each at my local distributor.....

imported_CkretAjint
02-27-2006, 01:17 PM
What type and or brand are you looking for?

Any. . . I cant find any cutting or polishing pads anywhere. I called a few places and got the "***" sound in their voice when I called them. So I just broke down and spent the extra monet and bought a PC online and paid the 3 day ship to make sure it would be here by next monday (my day off / detail day).

I am located in Deerfield Beach, South FL so I am sure there is a distributor SOMEWHERE around here. Just gotta find it / talk a person that speaks English.

wannafbody
02-27-2006, 02:55 PM
autobody paint supply stores usually have them

the other pc
02-27-2006, 04:16 PM
Meguiar`s dealer locator (http://meguiars.com/dealerlocator/) shows about a dozen paint and body suppliers in your area.

PC.

Louie
02-28-2006, 11:05 AM
AutoGeek is in Stuart about 70 miles north of you. You can call in advance and they will have your order ready for you to pick up - no shipping charges. www.autogeek.net

a.k.a. Patrick
02-28-2006, 12:20 PM
AutoGeek is in Stuart about 70 miles north of you. You can call in advance and they will have your order ready for you to pick up - no shipping charges. www.autogeek.net

Well, thats about $20.00 in gas actually. Shipping is more then likely cheaper....

imported_CkretAjint
02-28-2006, 01:00 PM
Well, thats about $20.00 in gas actually. Shipping is more then likely cheaper....

very true, but then you do not get the pleasure of driving your car through the crappy WPB highway systems :P

imported_CkretAjint
02-28-2006, 01:01 PM
They carry PCs at Home Depot now?

I could have swore that they did, HD and Lowes. I just broke down an bought one online with all of the pads and payed the 3 day ship charge to get it here on time. w00t w00t