PDA

View Full Version : So I`m Driving Along And...

adept
02-26-2006, 07:28 PM
My buddies threw me a suprise bday party for my 18th birthday yesterday. Then we went off to go skating at night and while I was driving this happened...

http://am.bluewolf72.com/me/egg1.jpg

http://am.bluewolf72.com/me/egg2.jpg

http://am.bluewolf72.com/me/egg3.jpg

It was 5 girls in a silver toyota camry that threw 2 eggs at me. 1 hit and 1 miss. I followed them for 30 minutes and scared them out of their minds, when I realized that I was getting nowhere. So, I just copied down their license plate and I`m thinking about reporting it. The level of disrespect just makes me beyond angry. I mean, I doubt that they know that I`ve spent thousands of dollars rebuilding my car and countless hours detailing it, but this just isn`t cool. :furious:

Oh... and its needless to say that I was outside my house at 12am detailing it for 2 hours getting all that egg gunk off :grinno:

Porkanbeans
02-26-2006, 07:45 PM
Man, that sucks! I don`t get why people think egging is fun. IMO, it`s just stupid, not even worth the effort. Sorry to hear about this. Some b-day huh?

imported_mosborn9
02-26-2006, 08:09 PM
If you got their tag number, you must report and prosecute them.

JoeJ
02-26-2006, 09:14 PM
lucky it hit the window and not the paint. Eggs/shells can do some nasty things

imported_truzoom
02-26-2006, 09:18 PM
I`m sure you can get them to "repay" you with "favors"..:D

yas
02-26-2006, 09:33 PM
sorry to hear about this, i hope you are able to get all the egg off quickly, it can leave a bad smell if left sitting long enough

imported_ajbarnes
02-26-2006, 09:35 PM
Similar incident happened to me last October (you can guess around what time of October), and I also chased them for awhile scaring the mess out of them.

One of these days, these kids are going to throw eggs at the wrong car and that person`s reaction may not be simply reporting it or just chasing them around...

Andrewc-c
02-26-2006, 09:39 PM
At first I thought it was vomit.

Yes your lucky it hit your window. I`ve had someone egg my car when it was sitting in front of my girlfriends house I now have about 4 or 5 spider web looking marks on the drivers side of my car.

White95Max
02-26-2006, 10:02 PM
Agreed, as much as it sucks, it would have been much worse if it hit the paint, or worse yet if the window was open! :eek:

Report them and press charges. I wouldn`t put up with that BS.

Setec Astronomy
02-26-2006, 10:21 PM
lucky it hit the window and not the paint. Eggs/shells can do some nasty things

Yes, in addition to the paint damage from the shell, the paint can be stained. I once had my car egged on mischief night, I called the cops, and they actually made me (sort of) wash it off right then telling me that it would damage the paint (which I didn`t know). Well, since we were out there with flashlights, I missed a spot, which now is a milky discoloration on my dark blue paint.

DJOKER81
02-27-2006, 01:36 PM
If you got their tag number, you must report and prosecute them.

throwing any type of object at a moving vehicle is a felony here in the state of california

and for the time you spent detailing your baby...they should dance with bubba :nono in a nice correctional facility

i am sorry, but if someone were to toss something at my ride...i`d wipe it off my car and make them eat it..

yeah...i am evil :woot: