PDA

View Full Version : Need A Pro`s Help In Portsmouth, VA

Josh1
02-20-2006, 04:21 AM
I am trying to find a pro detailer in my area. I live in Portsmouth, VA. Just post up your number and prices and I will get back to you. THnaks

MongooseGA
02-22-2006, 03:42 PM
I am trying to find a pro detailer in my area. I live in Portsmouth, VA. Just post up your number and prices and I will get back to you. THnaks

I don`t know of any good professionals in the area. I work for one, and wouldn`t reccomend him.

However, if you`re interested, I might be able to help you out. I don`t work for others often, but I have in the past. You`d have to drive to meet me, so I don`t know if it`d be worth your while. Just PM me.

FstAssGlf
03-03-2006, 08:09 AM
ELITE AUTO DETAILING CALL ROB @757-438-4475... I`M IN VA BEACH

DETAILING SERVICES AND PACKAGES

All prices shown are prices shown are price ranges; actual cost depends on size and condition of vehicle.

INTERIOR SERVICES

QUICK DETAIL $20 - $50

Interior is air blasted and vacuumed to loosen and remove excess dirt. All interior components of dashboard, consoles, door panels and pockets are wiped down to remove all dust and surface dirt. A low gloss dressing is then applied to all vinyl trim. Windows and mirrors are then cleaned inside and out.

CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY SHAMPOOING $30 - $80

Floorboards and upholstery is air blasted and vacuumed to loosen and remove excess dirt. Carpets are then checked for stains and ground in dirt and are then hand shampooed. All upholstery and carpet are then deep cleaned with a heated extractor to remove ground in dirt and odors.

COMPLETE INTERIOR $45 - $120

Interior is first air blasted and vacuumed to loosen and remove excess dirt from floorboards, seat pleats, rear shelf and all cracks and crevices. Carpets and upholstery are then hand shampooed and finally deep cleaned with heated extractor to remove ground in dirt and odors. All vinyl and leather are cleaned and treated to like-new condition. All interior and exterior windows, mirrors and gauges are polished and cleaned.

EXTERIOR SERVICES

All exterior services also receive vacuuming of interior and cleaning of interior windows and mirrors.

WASH AND SEAL $40 - $65

Complete hand wash and dry, cleaning of wheels, wheel wells, tires, bug and tar removal. An all-in-one cleaner, polish and acrylic sealant is then buffed in to paints surface for protection that lasts for months. This is a good one step polishing service for new or like-new vehicles in which the paint is in very good condition and in no need of swirl-mark, or scratch correction.

ENVIROMENTAL CONTAMINATE REMOVAL $60 - $85

Complete hand wash and dry, cleaning of wheels, wheel wells, tires, bug and tar removal. Paint completely lubricated and clayed. Claying will deep clean the pores of the paint removing all ground in dirt and most over-spray that imbeds itself in the clear coat. An all-in-one acrylic sealant is then buffed into the paint to polish and protect your cars finish for months.

ELITE PAINT SERVICE $85 - $105

This is a process designed to give your cars paint a deep “wet-lookâ€. Complete hand wash and dry, cleaning of wheels, wheel wells, tires, bug and tar removal. Paint is completely lubricated and clayed to remove surface contamination. A scratch removing paint restorer is applied to remove surface scratches and blemishes. A polish is applied to remove swirl marks and oxidation that rob your paint of its gloss. An acrylic sealant is applied for protection that lasts for months. Finally a carnauba wax is applied to give your paint a deep, liquid, 3-dimensional look.

ENGINE CLEANING $20 - $50

Keeping a vehicle’s engine clean makes it easier to service and increases resale value. Engine compartment is degreased and cleaned removing dirt and grease that has deposited on firewalls, liquid containers and valve covers. Engine compartment is then “dressed†with a low sheen non-sticky dressing. ALTHOUGH MANY PRECAUTIONS ARE TAKEN NOT TO DAMAGE VARIOUS ELECTRONICS, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE THAT COULD OCCUR.

DETAILING PACKAGES

You will save 10% - 15% by purchasing one of these packages

EXPRESS DETAIL $50 - $105

Interior is air blasted and vacuumed to loosen and remove excess dirt. All interior components of dashboard, consoles, door panels and pockets are wiped down to remove all dust and surface dirt. A low gloss dressing is then applied to all vinyl trim. Windows and mirrors are then cleaned inside and out. Complete hand wash and dry, cleaning of wheels, wheel wells, tires, bug and tar removal. An all-in-one cleaner, polish and acrylic sealant is then buffed in to paints surface for protection that lasts for months. This is a good 1 step polishing services for new or like-new vehicles in which the paint is in very good condition and in no need of swirl-mark, or scratch correction.

PREMIUM PACKAGE $115 - $200

Interior is first air blasted and vacuumed to loosen and remove excess dirt from floorboards, seat pleats, rear shelf and all cracks and crevices. Carpets and upholstery are then hand shampooed and finally deep cleaned with heated extractor to remove ground in dirt and odors. All vinyl and leather are cleaned and treated to like-new condition. All interior and exterior windows, mirrors and gauges are polished and cleaned. Complete hand wash and dry, cleaning of wheels, wheel wells, tires, bug and tar removal. Paint is completely lubricated and clayed to remove surface contamination. A scratch removing paint restorer is applied to remove surface scratches and blemishes. A polish is applied to remove swirl marks and oxidation that rob your paint of its gloss. An acrylic sealant is applied for protection that lasts for months. Finally a carnauba wax is applied to give your paint a deep, liquid, 3-dimensional look.