PDA

View Full Version : VIP Programs

Mr.Magic
02-19-2006, 12:27 PM
Does anyone offer a VIP program? I am looking to get about 50-100 customers that I work on there cars and there cars only. Every car would get a full detail plus one car wash every month. I will be charging them 100.00 a month. Anyone else do this and if so how do you work your program?

Scottwax
02-19-2006, 05:18 PM
I have a few customers on maintenance programs. Once they have paid for a detail, I then come out every two weeks and wash their car (vac, tires, fenderwells) and remove any new stains or grime, and the outside gets QD and I keep up the polishing (as needed) and waxing in sections. Bascially, over every couple of months, the car is washed 4 times and kept detailed. $50 (based on vehicle size and typical condition) and up each time I come out. They pretty much never have to get their car detailed again.

brwill2005
02-19-2006, 05:52 PM
I would also like to get more of these types of customers. It is so much easier to clean a car that you maintain on a regular basis. My customer named the service for me. She calls it the executive service, because I do pick up and delivery at the place of employment.