PDA

View Full Version : I demand gallon sizes of the three Sonus Spritzes!

TGates
02-17-2006, 07:55 AM
Please? Heck, ship `em out to me with no labels, I don`t care! :getdown

Bobby G
02-19-2006, 07:04 PM
I am working on it. I have to get the bottles and caps in stock.

ntoddalbert
02-19-2006, 07:09 PM
While your thinking of Bottles David, just an idea, color coded bottles would go a long way.

Right now my 20+ bottles of Sonus products are hard to distinguish, leather cleaner to Microfiber cleaner to car wash soap.. they all look the same.

Even if the caps alone had a distinguishing mark it would help a lot.

Eagle one has this same problem, im not the only one who has mistaken window cleaner for tire shine......I cant be....

Bobby G
02-19-2006, 07:20 PM
FalconGuy... I realize this is an issue. My plan is to change the Sonus packaging in late 2006 or early 2007. It is simply too large an investment for me to do it now, as it would mean disposing of $25,000+ in labels. Colored bottles is also an issue, as the minimum bottle purchase is about 10,000 units.

I`m not happy with the packaging, but I have to make wise investments to keep my company healthy.

db

RAG
02-19-2006, 07:23 PM
I hear that - twice I have taken Stoner bug and tar remover to the inside of windows (obviously mistaking it for the nearly identically packaged Invisible Glass) :(

ntoddalbert
02-19-2006, 07:25 PM
Understood David, I had no idea of the investment required, seems so simple to those of us who no nothing of the job.

As long as your aware I know it will be fixed and thats what counts.......

Like I mentioned its an industry wide problem, not just you.....

TGates
02-19-2006, 11:02 PM
Great, I can`t wait for the gallon sizes. Do you plan to continue with the three you currently offer? Acrylic, Carnauba, and the Detailing Spritz? I love them all so I would hate to see any of them gone, but I`m always up for trying new ones. If you ever have a close out on the AS or CS, I sure hope I hear about it.

Pats300zx
02-20-2006, 05:35 AM
While your thinking of Bottles David, just an idea, color coded bottles would go a long way.

Right now my 20+ bottles of Sonus products are hard to distinguish, leather cleaner to Microfiber cleaner to car wash soap.. they all look the same.

Even if the caps alone had a distinguishing mark it would help a lot.

Eagle one has this same problem, im not the only one who has mistaken window cleaner for tire shine......I cant be....

Just do what I do. Mark the top of the sprayer with a small label or a label from a label maker. :xyxthumbs

Keeps you from picking up the wrong bottle.

DaGonz
02-21-2006, 06:17 AM
Just do what I do. Mark the top of the sprayer with a small label or a label from a label maker. :xyxthumbs

Keeps you from picking up the wrong bottle.

I have a Brother P touch label maker that I label all of my small bottles and sprayers with... it save me a lot of aggravation! ;)

Bobby G
02-21-2006, 10:21 AM
I can apply colored dots to the top shoulder of the bottles.

ntoddalbert
05-23-2006, 06:03 PM
I just went and used Mothers wheel cleaner, wow great product. As I put it down guess what, same EXACT bottle as the spray wax and all the rest of the new line

I expected more from Forrest, he was always a sharp and helpful guy. I can see me spraying wheel cleaner on my paint any day now......

imported_bigfoot
05-23-2006, 06:12 PM
I think only 1 thing will solve the whole mistaking bottle issue: READ THE LABEL!! :LOLOL

ntoddalbert
05-23-2006, 07:15 PM
I agree, but tell that to the lawyers...........Its not just an inconvenience its a huge liability issue from a company that should know better.

ScubaStevo
05-23-2006, 07:52 PM
I don`t know about you, but I label my stuff...