PDA

View Full Version : Lost my first baby

Pages : [1] 2

ScubaStevo
02-15-2006, 02:10 PM
Blazer was screwed over pretty good last night. Came home at 12:30, and locked it up. (has an immobilizer).

Came out this morning, and truck was half way down my street, with the windows kicked in, doors all dented, interior ripped apart, and the ignition punched out. Tried to start it to bring it back to my house, but it was toast.

Can`t get a rental car since I`m under aged, so this sucks major balls. I have a provincial track event that I can`t even go to now. :mad:

Screw you thieves. :(

Neo62381
02-15-2006, 02:30 PM
Man, I absolutely hate to hear something like that, I can`t even Imagine what I would feel like if someone did that to my ride. Not only that, but if just HAD to be stolen, I think i would rather not see the after effects. Horrible man. I hope you`re able to recover soon.

Wasatch
02-15-2006, 02:58 PM
Sorry to hear that. There are some real assholes out there these days.

stilez
02-15-2006, 03:31 PM
Very sorry to hear.

Total loss? Any pics?

imported_Neothin
02-15-2006, 04:46 PM
you said that the outside/inside was royally screwed up, but was anything valuable taken?

I hope that you can get it back together :sadwave

ScubaStevo
02-15-2006, 04:49 PM
Very sorry to hear.

Total loss? Any pics?

No pictures. I was late for school as it was. I have a feeling they`ll write it off. I`m not sure though, its only windows, seat, door panels, and ignition. Oh and drivers side door body work, and repaint.

I guess we`ll see. I cooled off a little, so I don`t really care anymore. I was starting to have problems with it anyways. Needed a new transfer case, and tranny rebuild. I`m looking into a new vehicle already though. I should know if its a total loss by next friday.

imported_Clemsonjoe
02-15-2006, 05:16 PM
Ouch. I`m sorry to hear that.

BigAl3
02-15-2006, 07:19 PM
thieves = :down

ScubaStevo
02-15-2006, 07:56 PM
I went to see it. It isn`t a pretty sight. :(:(:(:(

WSUcommuter
02-15-2006, 08:17 PM
This reminds me of the great movie Pulp Fiction. I`ve referenced these lines many times:

Lance: Still got your Malibu?

Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some f***** did the other day?

Lance: What?

Vincent: F****** keyed it.

Lance: Oh, man, that`s f***** up.

Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of s*** f***** with it.

Lance: They should be f****** killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.

Vincent: Boy, I wish I could`ve caught him doing it. I`d have given anything to catch that a**hole doing it. It`d been worth him doing it just so I could`ve caught him doing it.

Lance: What a f*****!

Vincent: What`s more chickens*** than f****** with a man`s automobile? I mean, don`t f*** with another man`s vehicle.

Lance: You don`t do it.

Vincent: It`s just against the rules.

DETAILKING
02-17-2006, 07:43 AM
Damn sorry to hear that....

These damn car theives are something else.

A few yrs ago they stole my coworkers MINT modded 3000GT VR4. They came right to the company parking lot dressed in suits. Someone on the smokers dock approached them and they pulled out MACE and told him to mind his own biz. By the time security was called they had the car and sped off. Found it a few days later trashed.....he sat inside it and put his foot on the clutch and it just stayed down on the floor.....

Scottwax
02-17-2006, 11:08 AM
Scumbag thieves. I hope they get caught and end up as bubba`s "woman" in prison.

theeloved1
02-17-2006, 12:32 PM
Is there anything more irritating than this? You work so hard to get the things that you want and then some lowlife comes by and just try to take it from you...

I know all the sorrys don`t really help, but I`m going to say it anyways. I`ve been in your position before...I`ve had a vehicle stolen...and my current one broken into a couple times. Just makes you want to punch something!

ScubaStevo
02-17-2006, 03:12 PM
Ugh, I must say, this is a real downgrade

http://img306.imageshack.us/img306/6267/room0219ta.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

SpoiledMan
02-17-2006, 03:20 PM
Is that a rental?