PDA

View Full Version : Can I use Meguiars NXT tech wax with these products?

Reznor9
02-12-2006, 10:50 PM
:2thumbs: I bought me a bottle of Meguiars NXT tech wax and also a bottle of Meguiars detailer spray and last but not least a bottle of Meguiars wax as you dry... I want to know if these products are compatible with one another. Since the NXT is made of synthetic polymers and the wax as you dry is a carnuba based wax spray I didnt know if they would work well with one another... so could anyone answer me? Thanks

imported_truzoom
02-12-2006, 10:52 PM
I would at least let the NXT cure for 24 hours after application. After that go to town with the QD and Quik Wax, they`re both great OTC products.

imported_Neothin
02-13-2006, 07:26 AM
if your that concerned about it, meg`s makes an NXT spray wax that you can use instead.

Reznor9
02-13-2006, 04:17 PM
if your that concerned about it, meg`s makes an NXT spray wax that you can use instead.

I didnt know that. I saw the other day an NXT detailers spray, is that what your talking about or do they also have a wax as you dry thing? I already bought the other stuff so I want to know if it hurts to use it in the meantime. When this stuff runs out I will for sure buy the NXT spray wax if you say it is availible. Thanks! :hifive:

SDLexus
02-13-2006, 05:04 PM
I didnt know that. I saw the other day an NXT detailers spray, is that what your talking about or do they also have a wax as you dry thing? I already bought the other stuff so I want to know if it hurts to use it in the meantime. When this stuff runs out I will for sure buy the NXT spray wax if you say it is availible. Thanks! :hifive:

The NXT spray wax is a booster wax. It is not a "wax while you dry" product. It is meant to be used in between full applications of NXT Tech wax to boost the appearance.

JoeJ
02-13-2006, 05:53 PM
the booster wax works well as a wax as you dry product too!