PDA

View Full Version : Aio Vs. Colorx

BigAl3
02-12-2006, 07:57 PM
i was curious if anyone has used both and what your thoughts are between the two? i have used colorx and am happy with it, but as always... i am always looking for something better.

Mad iX
02-12-2006, 08:32 PM
AIO feels more neutral to me. It works with anything, great base for just about any LSP.

ColorX has a deeper look, more effective on swirls, and better durability but I still wouldn`t recommend using it alone.

Bang-for-buck and availability-wise, ColorX wins, but AIO is a quality product, and well worth the money as well.

twitch
02-12-2006, 08:49 PM
I`ve used ColorX twice now and AIO only once. I can not give a good opinion on Klasse AIO because my technique was flawed therefore it didn`t work to its potential.

I do like ColorX`s ability to remove fine scratches. I had good luck with that using the PC on 6. It didn`t do much for the etched looking water spots but I`ve only dealt with vehicles whose finish was not maintained.

I do not believe that AIO has the ability to remove scratches as it is only a chemical cleaner with no abrasives.

So you probably have room in your arsenal for both products depending on what you task is.

Chan
02-12-2006, 09:12 PM
I`ve used both this past weekend, but on seperate cars. On my grandpa`s black MB it looked great, it really does deepen the color. I put AIO on my MSM IS300 and thought it looked great.....before I put on Collinite :)

Chan