PDA

View Full Version : Would Pink Moose work under.....??

nonwelder
02-11-2006, 11:59 PM
Just curious as I look for a new product in terms of LSP. Would the "Pink Moose" work under UPP, a FK sealant, or Blackfire? I may just use it under IW or CMW, but I was curious.

Thanks!

Brett

mtwedt
02-12-2006, 12:41 PM
I tried VM/RMG/UPP on my Satin Silver V followed by Collinite DoublecoatX2 and IWX1 for the winter detail and I am very happy with it. I plan to do the combo "Pink Moose" for spring, as it saves a step. There have been numerous discussions about glazes impeding the bonding of sealents recently. All I can say is that I have been happy with the result and durability thus far on my V. I am relatively new to the detailing "obsession" though....what I am happy with my not pass muster with the real pro`s.

Scottwax
02-12-2006, 05:53 PM
It should be fine under sealants that aren`t particularly picky about what you apply them over. I think you may have a problem if you used it under Zaino, Klasse SG or Acrylic Jett.

nonwelder
02-13-2006, 12:02 PM
So, UPP, FMJ might be OK??

imported_Neothin
02-13-2006, 12:39 PM
I dont know about FMJ`s pickiness about what`s underneith it, but UPP should be fine. I`ve used VM, RMG, and both at the same time under UPP, and it has been fine every time.

mtwedt
02-13-2006, 03:46 PM
It should be fine under sealants that aren`t particularly picky about what you apply them over. I think you may have a problem if you used it under Zaino, Klasse SG or Acrylic Jett.Thanks for that input, Scottwax. Much appreciated.