PDA

View Full Version : Need pro detail in Fairfax VA (NOVA)

drewdown
02-09-2006, 08:47 AM
I need someone to take at look at my car and give me an estimate for how much it would cost to fix the bodyshops screw ups. I live and work in Fairfax and am willing to travel, but not far.

Also maybe teach me tricks to the trade. I have experimented myself with my PC and various polishes and whatnot. But am still a novice.

TIA

01bluecls
02-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Hey im in Ashburn, VA which is roughly about 30 minutes away. I might be available next weekend if you want to bring it by my house. We can use my garage and I can give you some tips and pointers that I have learned. PM me if you want more info.

joburnet
02-20-2006, 03:06 PM
I`m a professional that services that area. My website is www.apsdetailing.com and please give me a call if you would like more information. 888-89-SHINE. Thanks!

Moderators: I checked the rules and this is a direct response to a question so I don`t think this is in violation of the rules. If it is please remove it and let me know. Thanks.

imported_Aurora40
02-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Just FYI but I believe tdekany here does detailing also. He`s in Fairfax. So it looks like you`ve got a few choices, which is always a good thing. :)

brwill2005
02-20-2006, 07:15 PM
Drewdown- I have sent you a PM regarding your request.

Brad