PDA

View Full Version : FREE Sonus Product Samples

Pages : [1] 2

Bobby G
02-08-2006, 01:44 PM
Are you aware of our Try-a-Product offer on Autopia Car Care (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/tryaproduct.html)?

Since July, 2005 when we started the program, we have given away more than $60,000 in free Sonus samples. Each month we rotate three new products on the sample page.

How does the program work? Simple, if you meet the shopping cart minimum (normally $75, but we have it lowered to $55 until Spring) you can pick one of the samples and receive it FREE.

This is our way of letting you sample Sonus products you`d like to try, and it`s a great way for us to say "Thanks for your business!"

hOAGART
02-08-2006, 02:46 PM
ya I am !! I got the towels last month !!

wmbiii
06-09-2006, 03:17 AM
Got the shampoo last month and towels this month - love them both, especially the shampoo; which I included with my order this month. That stuff really is gentle on my wax job, love it. Thanks David.

BobD
06-09-2006, 04:47 AM
This is a great program to try out some new products!

Bobby G
06-11-2006, 01:28 PM
Thanks for the feedback on the new shampoo. I really like the new formulation. I`m very pleased with how well it works.

db

Got the shampoo last month and towels this month - love them both, especially the shampoo; which I included with my order this month. That stuff really is gentle on my wax job, love it. Thanks David.

D3mon
06-11-2006, 02:50 PM
Got the fine green clay as a sample last order.

Excellent for regular `every wash` use.

Used it again today after the car went in for some respray work, but it didn`t remove some harsh overspray (I suspected it might not), so I need to go over with Claymagic next weekend, but that`s totally ok.

Bobby G
06-11-2006, 03:12 PM
Got the fine green clay as a sample last order.

Excellent for regular `every wash` use.

Used it again today after the car went in for some respray work, but it didn`t remove some harsh overspray (I suspected it might not), so I need to go over with Claymagic next weekend, but that`s totally fine.

That`s correct! The Sonus SFX Ultra-Fine Clay is not designed to remove overspray or heavy contamination. The blue ClayMagic may also be too fine for anything other than very fine overspray.

D3mon
06-12-2006, 05:21 AM
I`ll give it a go and see what happens. Would SFX1 on an 4" pad (PC) be too harsh do you think?

Bobby G
06-12-2006, 05:58 AM
I`ll give it a go and see what happens. Would SFX1 on an 4" pad (PC) be too harsh do you think?

If your paint is otherwise in perfect shape, I would stick with the clay as the remedy to remove overspray.

The clay I have bundled in this package (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/tps-clylub.html) is the original "polyclay" (elastic clay), which does a very nice job on overspray. This product will run out in a few days and I will be switching to a clay that`s between ClayMagic fine and ClayMagic medium.

db

Bill D
06-12-2006, 06:23 AM
That`s correct! The Sonus SFX Ultra-Fine Clay is not designed to remove overspray or heavy contamination. The blue ClayMagic may also be too fine for anything other than very fine overspray.

I can attest to this. I recently had to do this unexpectedly and Clay Magic was necessary. The Sonus is indeed very fine.

coupe
06-12-2006, 08:40 AM
I just bought the PC DAS kit and i didnt get to get any products =(

Am i SOL?

D3mon
06-12-2006, 09:54 AM
I`ll try the Claymagic with moderate vigor and see what happens.

coupe
06-12-2006, 10:09 AM
I just bought the PC DAS kit and i didnt get to get any products =(

Am i SOL?

DavidB is there anything i can do? Or did i really miss out somehow?

Bobby G
06-12-2006, 11:12 AM
DavidB is there anything i can do? Or did i really miss out somehow?

The free samples are a coupon code. It`s basically another form of discount. If you used a different coupon code, then you already got your discount.

Here`s a link to the program page:

FREE STUFF (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/tryaproduct.html)

We also have a free shipping program:

FREE SHIPPING (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/frshsp.html)

If you`re buying mostly Sonus products, use the "SONUS" coupon code, as it provides 15% off on the Sonus products. This code is not advertised anywhere but on the Autopia.org forum.

db

D3mon
06-12-2006, 11:17 AM
I am totally stoked! :woot2:

In the war between Claymagic and the evil lord Overspray - Claymagic wins! :wow:

It`s times like these that insisting on using quality products makes total sense. :bow