PDA

View Full Version : hi...im the new guy

hondaprep06
02-06-2006, 10:15 PM
hey i work at a honda dealership....new car prep and detail....one thing that irks the hell out of me.....why do people buy black cars and then 2500 miles later their bringing them back to me to fix this kinda stuff because they thought they could wipe the wax off their car with a old washcloth....and for anybody who does this on a regular basis knows thats a no no.....microfiber always....but anyhow....i get stuck doing it for PR reasons....im freakin ready to hand out a car care pamphlet on owning a black car.....does anybody agree with me....or am i just whining too much :sosad

imported_Neothin
02-06-2006, 10:23 PM
nah, your completely correct. 99% of the people that own black cars don`t know how much work it actually takes to keep the car in shape. This is why most of the black cars I see on the road look like crap. then again, this goes for all the other colors too. besides anyone that`s into detailing, who out there cares about how dirty their car is?

hondaprep06
02-06-2006, 10:25 PM
thanks man....now i dont feel like the ******* of the dealership about that.....oh btw....silver hides a lot of scratches and imperfections too