PDA

View Full Version : Step By Step Help, Swirl Marks!

PsychoRealm
02-04-2006, 10:14 PM
Hey guys i need some step by step help to remove swirl marks and scratches, i have never done this before. FIrst off i will tell you what i have available, i have some Nu-Finish Car Car Polish, Turtle Wax Platinum Way, Turtle wax Rubbing Compund, Turtle Wax Polishing Compound, 10` Orbital Polisher/Buffer, and various other products, please tell me what to do first, i am also going to buy some Mothers Clay bars tommorow, i was told they help out a lot. Please let me know what is best to do step by step, thanks again guys.

imported_Denzil
02-05-2006, 02:10 AM
As much as you`d want a step-by-step how-to, it would be in your best option to search our forums, do your research, and provide us with information about your situation/car that can help us help you. Detailing is not something you can pick up all in one day. You MUST do your research, just as with anything else.

cwcad
02-05-2006, 04:44 AM
Since I have never used any of the products that you have in your arsenal it would be hard for me to give any advise. Aside from the ten inch orbital which I would take back with the reciept and get a PC.

DrSauekraut
02-05-2006, 04:50 AM
Voila! Enjoy :grinno:

http://www.autopia-carcare.com/inf-polishing.html

PsychoRealm
02-05-2006, 09:04 AM
Thanks for the help guys, i really appreciate it