PDA

View Full Version : Detailer in Naperville, Illinois?

Marj
02-02-2006, 08:45 AM
Looking for someone in Naperville, Illinois or closeby who would be willing to check out a vehicle for me.

Thanks

White95Max
02-02-2006, 09:15 AM
Are you looking to buy a car and you want to know what the condition of it is?

I moved from Naperville many years ago, so I`m not much help, but there are a few other members here that are in the area that might chime in to help.

Mitchubishievo
02-02-2006, 12:15 PM
I live in Buffalo Grove, and if don`t mind waiting for a little bit, I could check out the vehicle on during my spring break in late March. PM me with more details if you are interested.

Marj
02-02-2006, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the response. Yes I hope somebody chimes in real soon. I need to do something about the deal soon, otherwise someone may just walk in off the street and buy it. Its at a major dealer, perhaps you know them - Jacobs BMW. Can I trust them enough to make a deal without phsically seeing the vehicle?

Thanks

David Fermani
02-15-2006, 02:55 PM
I`m an Auto Appraiser and our headquarters is in Naperville. I have a few contacts with other Auto Appraisers there local, but I bet they would charge you for their time. It depends on what you need them to do. Let me know and I can get you in touch with them.

imported_turbomangt
03-28-2006, 06:06 AM
Perfect Auto Finish is now taking appointments two weeks out.............specializing in anal customers............contact Gary, Owner gary@perfectautofinish.com

David Fermani
03-28-2006, 07:13 PM
Perfect Auto Finish is now taking appointments two weeks out.............specializing in anal customers............contact Gary, Owner gary@perfectautofinish.com

What`s this have to do with this thread?

imported_turbomangt
03-29-2006, 02:08 PM
sorry, my bad, thought he was looking for a detailer in Naperville. :think:

gav'spurplez
03-29-2006, 02:45 PM
i thought he was looking for a detailer also,

i am working in the old jacobs vw building and his bmw dealer is about 5 minutes away.

:cool:

Marj
03-29-2006, 04:29 PM
Thanks, but I was looking for someone to check out the vehicle for me.

Got it, but it sure was nerve racking, not having seen the car and buying it "sight unseen", and then wait 4 days to find out if the car was correct or not.