PDA

View Full Version : Order Foam Gun

Josh1
01-31-2006, 02:15 PM
Well I finally broke down and bought the Simple Green Foam Gun from a ATV place for $60. The only problem is it is back ordered until March 1st. Anyone know of any place that has them in stock now? I really want to try this out and was at least hoping it would have made it here by this weekend.

zippymbr
01-31-2006, 02:22 PM
Steve from Poorboys might still have some. he is carrying the Gilmor in stock when he can get them.

JohnZ3MC
01-31-2006, 07:07 PM
Well I finally broke down and bought the Simple Green Foam Gun from a ATV place for $60. The only problem is it is back ordered until March 1st. Anyone know of any place that has them in stock now? I really want to try this out and was at least hoping it would have made it here by this weekend.

Josh,

You might want to try and look for a Butcher`s Shower Foam gun. I just got one from a janitorial supply place here in town (Victoria B.C. ) and the quality is great. It comes with a water nozzle, the foamer mixing head and bottle, and foam nozzle plus a spray nozzle and all the connections needed. 5 settings for various amounts of foam/mixing. Here`s the good part - 48 bucks Canadian (about $1.87 American I think) and they still had 6 left on the shelf. If I lived closer I could send you one but by the time all the details were worked out, you`d find one locally quicker.

Good luck in your quest and don`t forget to have a look at the Butcher`s brand.

-John C.

Accumulator
02-01-2006, 10:34 AM
Note that the Simple Green and Butcher`s foamguns are the same except for the size of the solution bottle; they`re both made by Gilmour, the two companies just order them (from Gilmour) with different bottle sizes.

imported_hossmp
02-01-2006, 12:33 PM
If you email Steve at Poorboysworld he can take care of it. I just ordered one of them earlier today so I know he has a few in stock. They are 61 and change with shipping. I would highly recomend using a foam gun especially in the winter when there is a great deal of grime on your paint. I have a black truck and live in the north east. I previously had a foam gun from simple green. I got it from a close friend. You will not be disapointed in the results.

zippymbr
02-01-2006, 12:40 PM
This is the one I got from Steve; http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/zippymbr/IMG_2895.jpg

klnyc
02-01-2006, 02:20 PM
I was wondering if can you mix QEW with the Gilmor foam gun? I know you wont get any foam..doh! Just a thought.

Sherman8r44
02-01-2006, 04:15 PM
Josh --Autopia.org`s sponsor Danase.com just got in some high quality Gilmours for 49.99 a pop.

zippymbr
02-01-2006, 05:51 PM
Josh --Autopia.org`s sponsor Danase.com just got in some high quality Gilmours for 49.99 a pop.

WOW! :shocked

Thats less than I paid for sure.

cgc2
02-01-2006, 06:02 PM
WOW is right.....best price I have seen on a Gilmour Brass foam gun.

Get em while they last.