PDA

View Full Version : And who will try Formula 113

DM101
01-31-2006, 11:09 AM
http://www.formula113.com/index.htm

Never heard of so much wax.

BA_Titan
01-31-2006, 11:38 AM
If you do a search you will find lots of comments about Formula 113 and it`s owner. :cool:

I tried some samples last year...... The Bead X QD was really pretty good. The Wax lasted about a week! For the money I can think of a lot of other products I would use. Plus lots of bad press about the owner. :( And the web site is horrible!

MidLife Cruiser
01-31-2006, 01:12 PM
I tried some samples a couple of years ago. He sent me the wax, the Bead X, and some clay. Other than the wax, the other products were good. The wax had a kerosene odor to it, and, although it does create a nice shine, it doesn`t last. However, in my opinon, there are better products at or below their price points. :down

Big Leegr
01-31-2006, 01:24 PM
Pretty much what was said above. Wax does remove oxidation pretty well, though, but yeah, not too durable. Bead X seemed pretty good. Cherry scent, I think. I also echo the "not so thrilled with the owner" comments. Owner doesn`t seem to "stay" at any one forum for too long. ;)

wannafbody
01-31-2006, 02:06 PM
I`ve seen demos of the BeadX and it produces a pretty slick surface but for $15 a bottle I passed

Scottwax
01-31-2006, 07:52 PM
BeadX works well but Quikshine is better and cheaper...although not by much anymore, looks like he lowered his prices. My understanding is the wax had to be tweaked due to the VOC regulations. The old version had a nice shine and was easy to use but like the others have said, it just isn`t durable. You can find similar quality with the better OTC products now and probably a bit better durability. Take that with a grain of salt though since I haven`t used any updated VOC compliant formulas.