PDA

View Full Version : Klasse all in one

Pages : [1] 2

STAFred
01-29-2006, 07:20 AM
Ive been using Klasse all in one for a while now and I`m happy with the results. I was wondering if someone can recommend a similiar product that is a little cheaper? Klasse is so dang expensive. Does chemicalguys carry anything close? :hairpull

cgc2
01-29-2006, 08:19 AM
Chemical Guys carries an AIO that works well. I have never used Klasse, so I can not compare the two.

Also, FK1 carries an AIO that I have recently been trying and like. I have no comment re: durability.

Lowejackson
01-29-2006, 08:28 AM
Klasse might be expensive but at least it lasts a very long time.

spotter
01-29-2006, 08:43 AM
I personally consider AIO and SG to be two of the least expensive products I use. On a per application cost it is not much and the durability means years and years of use.

Setec Astronomy
01-29-2006, 08:44 AM
I believe the Jeff`s Prime is a bit less expensive than AIO, and is the "newer" version of the product.

Sarcazmo
01-29-2006, 08:59 AM
What about Clearkotes VM?

cgc2
01-29-2006, 09:05 AM
Thats a glaze (vm), not a polish, cleaner, sealant which is what I understand All-In-Ones to be.

imported_flatstick
01-29-2006, 09:10 AM
Ive been using Klasse all in one for a while now and I`m happy with the results. I was wondering if someone can recommend a similiar product that is a little cheaper? Klasse is so dang expensive. Does chemicalguys carry anything close? :hairpull

AIO is a great product. I would look on hmm hmm hmm Ebay for it. you will save a few bucks. also opt for the larger size. you will not find a better price. * logging into Ebay now to get my suppy before it runs dry lol *

tom p.
01-29-2006, 09:36 AM
I personally consider AIO and SG to be two of the least expensive products I use. On a per application cost it is not much and the durability means years and years of use.

I am just finishing up my original bottles of AIO+SG...it`s taken a number of years to use it all...have done many cars.

SilverLexus
01-29-2006, 10:34 AM
I am just finishing up my original bottles of AIO+SG...it`s taken a number of years to use it all...have done many cars.

Mine are lasting a while also.

Sarcazmo
01-29-2006, 10:35 AM
Thats a glaze (vm), not a polish, cleaner, sealant which is what I understand All-In-Ones to be.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I was under the impression that VM was a SLIGHT polish and cleaner.

cgc2
01-29-2006, 11:13 AM
It still has a place in my arsenal, particularly if I want to use its filling ability to hide spider webbing, swirls. I may not want to Compound/polish a car all the time to fix those anomolies especially if they are few and minor, so this product becomes useful to me for that purpose, among other positive reasons.

atticdog
01-29-2006, 11:36 AM
vm has mild abrasives ,cleaners and also wax

White95Max
01-29-2006, 11:45 AM
Yeah VM is in fact an all-in-one type product. The protection isn`t very durable, but neither is AIO. VM also has fillers.

STAFred
01-29-2006, 02:00 PM
Not sure what technique suits the AIO the best, but I apply it with a microfiber applicator and remove it with a rotary buffer!