PDA

View Full Version : any tips?

Brian_Brice
01-27-2006, 05:17 PM
i started Superior auto detailing a year ago tommorow, ive been by myself the whole time with some part time help and the winters produced more work than summer months thus far. my four step exterior process is followed

eagle1 wash

four star clay

top of the line cutter/swirl remover

different types of pollishes, nothin too expensive as of yet

klasse seal

then for addition money i use a pure carnuaba wax

i think i do a proffesional job, i know ive done a piss poor job on a few when i first started, well maybe not piss poor they just had crappy cars that they didnt want to spend any money on, yeah its all thier fault. anyhow does that process sound pro to you? cuz it looks good, ill post some pics soon

thanks and looking foward to talkin with many of you sees how im a newbie to autopia

Thomas Dekany
01-27-2006, 05:40 PM
i started Superior auto detailing a year ago tommorow, ive been by myself the whole time with some part time help and the winters produced more work than summer months thus far. my four step exterior process is followed

eagle1 wash

four star clay

top of the line cutter/swirl remover

different types of pollishes, nothin too expensive as of yet

klasse seal

then for addition money i use a pure carnuaba wax

i think i do a proffesional job, i know ive done a piss poor job on a few when i first started, well maybe not piss poor they just had crappy cars that they didnt want to spend any money on, yeah its all thier fault. anyhow does that process sound pro to you? cuz it looks good, ill post some pics soon

thanks and looking foward to talkin with many of you sees how im a newbie to autopia

Where are you?

Brian_Brice
01-27-2006, 06:15 PM
im in sova

Thomas Dekany
01-27-2006, 06:18 PM
im in sova

Va beach? or more so?

Brian_Brice
01-27-2006, 10:21 PM
south not east

lol im in a poor county bro

velobard
01-28-2006, 08:42 AM
What brand of wax is it you`re calling a "pure carnuaba wax"?

Brian_Brice
01-28-2006, 10:16 AM
i use trade secret, i didnt really mean to say pure i guess, but i love the stuff