PDA

View Full Version : Mother`s Reflection Polish

ekincam
01-27-2006, 11:43 AM
I have an old bottle of Mother`s Reflections Polish, the one with the red `Vette on the front. Is it a pure polish and I need to put wax on afterwards? I would be putting Meguiars NXT wax on top..

http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/ba/b5/Mothers_Reflections_Premium_Polish_16_oz_Car_Care1-resized200.jpg

AlexRuiz
01-27-2006, 01:44 PM
No, it is not a polish. It is resin based synthetic wax with very mild cleaners. As with other products, the name "polish" is incorrectly used.

Very god by the way. If you can, get the newer version :eek:

ekincam
01-28-2006, 01:25 AM
This bottle has been sitting in my garage for about 2 or 3 years. Is it still good?

All I need to do is apply the stuff then correct?

imported_COBRyan
01-28-2006, 02:35 AM
That is a great product. That was always my favorite OTC product I could get locally. Shake it up real well and check the consistency. It should be OK to use in my opinion.

ekincam
01-28-2006, 09:22 AM
Sweet. After I clay bar my car and apply this stuff, my car should be looking real nice. :)

dogma
01-29-2006, 05:19 AM
No, it is not a polish. It is resin based synthetic wax with very mild cleaners. As with other products, the name "polish" is incorrectly used.

Very god by the way. If you can, get the newer version :eek:

Pefect answer. I agree its one of the best OTC products available, I actually think its better than their Synwax.