PDA

View Full Version : Foamer with Stoner products?

randyback
01-11-2006, 08:29 PM
I am getting my foamer. And looking into waht products to use and was wondering if anyone had tryed any of the stoner products.

Like Foaming Brush or High Pressure soap? Or would these products be to harsh to use every week or bi-weekly?

Thanks

BobD
01-12-2006, 05:46 AM
I am getting my foamer. And looking into waht products to use and was wondering if anyone had tryed any of the stoner products.

Like Foaming Brush or High Pressure soap? Or would these products be to harsh to use every week or bi-weekly?

Thanks

I think I would leave those to the car washes. Most of those car wash chemicals seem to strip wax faster than normal car shampoo.

Johnold
05-18-2008, 06:47 AM
I`ma a huge stoner product fan and have used most of their products. I`m using their Foaming Car wash soap right now. I`d stay away from their comercial stuff thats only used for busines car washes. If you wanna use a car wash soap from them, use the Foaming Car Wash soap. It`s PH balanced and is a nice soft soap. I love their waxes too like their Express Wax and Speed Beed waxes. Stoner is great.