PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Porsche. Please help us look for it.

Pages : [1] 2

ellssuu
01-11-2006, 07:36 PM
Stolen highly modified Porsche 944 turbo. Guards Red. Stolen this morning in New Jersey. Please keep an eye out for it or parts of it. Take a look at this website to identify. Help get the word out please. Owner, not me but I do read this board often, has put years of work and money into this highly modified car. If you can post this around other forums, please. Car had significant amount of money and time put into it. Thanks guys.

http://www.robertricciardi.com/

Scottwax
01-11-2006, 07:41 PM
That really sucks. It is a shame there are scumbags out there, like Nikolas Lampkin of Fort Worth who broke into my Accord who have no respect for other people`s property and hard work.

Keep us posted on any progress in recovering the car, it looks amazing!

Setec Astronomy
01-11-2006, 07:45 PM
I guess he got caught, Scott?

Scottwax
01-11-2006, 07:46 PM
I guess he got caught, Scott?

Yep. Only paid about half the restitution before he got sent back to jail. He got greedy after stealing my stereo and several others, was still breaking into cars at 5:30 am when people were getting up for work.

Setec Astronomy
01-11-2006, 07:48 PM
not to hijack, but who apprehended him, the tenants or the cops?

JaCkaL829
01-11-2006, 08:26 PM
Sucks to hear about the Porsche, people are such scumbags :angry

Do you have any idea where in NJ this happened? North, Central, South?

Setec Astronomy
01-11-2006, 08:29 PM
I volunteer Johnny to look out his window all night to see if it drives by! :)

JaCkaL829
01-11-2006, 08:39 PM
I volunteer Johnny to look out his window all night to see if it drives by! :)

If it passes by my neighboorhood I`d be willing to bet its en route to Newark. Once in Newark it will pull a Houdini and never be seen again :sadwavey:

ellssuu
01-11-2006, 08:40 PM
Sucks to hear about the Porsche, people are such scumbags :angry

Do you have any idea where in NJ this happened? North, Central, South?

Morristown.

stilez
01-11-2006, 08:43 PM
Sorry to hear...This is all too common with my model vehicle (I`m talking about 1-3 posts a week about stolen Integras).

I will do my best to keep my ears open.

Good Luck.

JaCkaL829
01-11-2006, 08:52 PM
Morristown.

Not exactly my neighborhood, but not that far either, i`ll be on the lookout.

Scottwax
01-11-2006, 09:22 PM
not to hijack, but who apprehended him, the tenants or the cops?

Some lady saw him and called the cops.

Spilchy
01-11-2006, 09:34 PM
Morristown.

I used to live there. Unfortunately it`s long gone. A quick hop on Rt 280 and it`s somewhere in the wild west, bowels of Newark within minutes. Or, whomever has it realizes that it`s not a typical Porsche and hasn`t chopped it yet holding out possibility it`ll be found. But given that Newark is one of leading cities in stolen cars, it`s slim next to none it`ll be recovered. Either it`s chopped or in Port Newark to be loaded on a slow boat to a foreign buyer (gang, mafia, drug cartel) who deals in exported stolen cars.

Or, hopefully, some kids took it for a joy ride and ditched it somewhere.

Best of luck. What a sickening story.

Setec Astronomy
01-11-2006, 09:53 PM
Or, hopefully, some kids took it for a joy ride and ditched it somewhere.

C`mon Spilch...hopefully? You know when they ditch them it`s only after they`ve crashed into something or blown the motor.

imported_truzoom
01-11-2006, 09:58 PM
C`mon Spilch...hopefully? You know when they ditch them it`s only after they`ve crashed into something or blown the motor.

Or run out of gas.. stuff is expensive these days.