PDA

View Full Version : Foam gun

WhiteCamaro88
01-10-2006, 07:55 PM
anyone know of any good places not online were i can purchase a foam gun i found this one at home depot for 28 bucks or something like that if u got a sec put foam gun in home depot search

i dunno if they have any good guns or if that gun is any good. how about grainger or a hardware store to see ???

imported_flatstick
01-10-2006, 08:09 PM
anyone know of any good places not online were i can purchase a foam gun i found this one at home depot for 28 bucks or something like that if u got a sec put foam gun in home depot search

i dunno if they have any good guns or if that gun is any good. how about grainger or a hardware store to see ???

The one you are looking at is not what you would want to use. here is a link to Ebay for a foamgun that most people seem to agree is of good quality.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SIMPLE-GREEN-SG-HEAVY-DUTY-FOAMER-53-5208_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ10066QQitemZ459207 5690QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V hope this helps you out. you can also do a search here on Autopia for info on the foam gun.

Bill D
01-10-2006, 08:18 PM
I personally haven`t, nor do I know of anyone reporting finding the type of tool we`re talking about here locally, such as in a hardware store. Perhaps, if you have a very nicely stocked janitorial supply store near you that carries Gilmour products, they might sell them.