PDA

View Full Version : Mothers Compound

Mamamia
01-10-2006, 04:38 AM
I have read great reviews on Mothers Rubbing Compound but can`t seem to find the darn product anywhere. Is it still available? Can anyone recommend a good compound that`s not too pricey?

scottabir
01-10-2006, 07:53 AM
There is a vast variety of compounds out there from "professional" to botique. I hate using this line but try searching for compounds. I personally like to use Menzerna Powergloss for most applications. The Mothers stuff you can get a brochure about their polishes from Forrest, I have been away from here for a while but I think he probably at least checks his PM`s and views the board. If that doesnt work I know the mothers website has a forum you can post in.

imported_Bence
01-10-2006, 08:50 AM
You can find the Mothers Professional Formula products at www.autobarn.net or www.waxstation.com

Mamamia
01-10-2006, 04:42 PM
There is a vast variety of compounds out there from "professional" to botique. I hate using this line but try searching for compounds. I personally like to use Menzerna Powergloss for most applications. The Mothers stuff you can get a brochure about their polishes from Forrest, I have been away from here for a while but I think he probably at least checks his PM`s and views the board. If that doesnt work I know the mothers website has a forum you can post in.

Menzerna I know makes good compound but is it expensive?

DCT
01-10-2006, 04:55 PM
If you are talking about Mothers RC1 Super Duty compound, you will need a rotary buffer to use it correctly.

I`m not sure what type of defects you are trying to remove, but you may want to consider starting out with Mothers Power Polish.