PDA

View Full Version : Dedication to Detail Edge 2000 6" pads

Reflections1
01-05-2006, 08:22 AM
Im not really sure which catagory this belongs in because it is more about the company more than the product. I had 2 pads fail after 1 use and the other after a couple of uses. I emailed the company and swiftly got a reply. I was assured that the pads would be replaced and that there is an updated pad in the works as well as a shorter adapter. I was asked to take photos of the pad so they can see if its the updated pad or the older version. I just want to givecredit where credit is due. They are sending out my new pads and handled a problem in a fast curtious and professional manner. I switched to these pads for ease of use, economy and just the whole concept appealed to me. No more centering pads. I just want to say thank you to Aaron at Dedication to Detail. I am very happy to see that there are still companies that stand behind their products.

holland_patrick
01-05-2006, 09:30 AM
Yes Arron is very good with prolem that seemed to pop up with first pads I have been using them for a yeaar now and they have been great. It seems there still are some older ones floating around in stocks out there

derek37
01-05-2006, 08:27 PM
yeah both the pads and personal are top notch!