PDA

View Full Version : Mild polish/cleaner

06E90
01-03-2006, 05:03 PM
I was planning on ordering some AIO for a 2006 BMW TiAg 330i. My plan was to use it as a cleaner in the spring. The paint is in very good condition and I am using Mothers Synwax now. There are no noticeable scratches on the paint so I am reluctant to use the Mothers powerpolish I have on it. I have a PC with Meguiars pads. I ended up buying a bottle of #9 today since I read it is very mild. Would #9 do similar job to AIO? I am assuming it is slightly more aggressive. How about Color X? For now paint correction is not too important.

atticdog
01-03-2006, 05:56 PM
also check out s100 gloss enhancing paint cleanser available at most harley shops

its easy to use and leaves a very nice finish. it is pretty mild so it wont do much of paint correction which you dont need anyways. I am always impressed when i use it.

follow it up with s100 wax which is a awesome wax also

Scottwax
01-03-2006, 05:59 PM
#9 with a polishing pad would work just fine.

imported_Neothin
01-04-2006, 08:45 AM
#9 is going to be able to do whatever you want it to do. It will be a good replacement for AIO.

06E90
01-04-2006, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the feedback, I was beginning to wonder if I had wasted my money since it seems the #9 is not used much. It sounds like it will be good for what I want it for.

Don
01-04-2006, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the feedback, I was beginning to wonder if I had wasted my money since it seems the #9 is not used much. It sounds like it will be good for what I want it for.

I think the #9 isn`t used that often because it IS so mild. It was the only thing I could use on the repainted hood of my (black) 1989 Camaro that would leave a perfect finish without leaving cobwebs.