PDA

View Full Version : Hey now!!

wickedwrx02
01-02-2006, 04:11 PM
Just wanted to say hello. I`m not so new to the forums, I used to "lurk" when I first bought my WRX for some tips. I am now trying to start a detailing business on the side to help with the new married life/family thing. :hairpull Any little bit helps!

I just want to say thank you in advance. I have learned volumes in just the short time I`ve been here. Hopefully soon I can contribute back!

Thanks,

Wicked

imported_Neothin
01-02-2006, 04:50 PM
Welcome to Autopia! Is your WRX stock? what color?

ceiol
01-02-2006, 05:14 PM
be warned -- I was in the same position.

Now, after spending hundreds of dollars on products, I find myself applying new LSPs every other weekend.

It`s a disease and it seems like you just caught it.

wickedwrx02
01-02-2006, 05:17 PM
This is an old pic. I have a carbon hood and a roll call down the front of the front doors. Its pretty fast. The best I`ve ran was 12.9. I`m still running stock turbo and intercooler. Its my daily driver so I didnt want to go too far.

The color is pretty rare Sedona Red Pearl. It was only made in 2002.

Its my baby but she`s getting ready to go soon. :sosad I have a family now so I`m probably going to go with a Legacy GT. Thats why I`m trying to start a small detailing business on the side.

wickedwrx02
01-02-2006, 05:19 PM
be warned -- I was in the same position.

Now, after spending hundreds of dollars on products, I find myself applying new LSPs every other weekend.

It`s a disease and it seems like you just caught it.

Sorry I`m a noob. What is LSP?

I think I`ve had it since I`ve owned a car. It just never got this bad! The detailing bug that is.

ceiol
01-02-2006, 05:19 PM
This is an old pic. I have a carbon hood and a roll call down the front of the front doors. Its pretty fast. The best I`ve ran was 12.9. I`m still running stock turbo and intercooler. Its my daily driver so I didnt want to go too far.

The color is pretty rare Sedona Red Pearl. It was only made in 2002.

Its my baby but she`s getting ready to go soon. :sosad I have a family now so I`m probably going to go with a Legacy GT. Thats why I`m trying to start a small detailing business on the side.

STOP !!!

don`t sell your car -- you can have a baby and still keep the WRX. It`s a 4 door sedan. No need to get the wagon yet.

when the baby comes, remember to still enjoy your own life! I fit two kids in the back of my M3 convertible!

wickedwrx02
01-02-2006, 05:25 PM
Naa, Its time for something new. Everyones got WRX`s time for something with a little more luxury. I`m a subie nut so I think of it as a step up. I`m just tired of racing. I`m older and I`m tired of getting revved on at every stop light. A daily driver with coilovers tends to kick your butt on long drives and its hard to mount a baby seat with a harness bar and 4 points in the back too. I`m actually looking forward to it! :woot2:

DrSauekraut
01-02-2006, 05:30 PM
Welcome to Autopia :welcome

imported_Neothin
01-02-2006, 05:58 PM
hmmm rota`s, CF STi sidemarkers, color matched STi wing, dropped to all hell. Nice car bud, nice car.

wickedwrx02
01-02-2006, 07:47 PM
hmmm rota`s, CF STi sidemarkers, color matched STi wing, dropped to all hell. Nice car bud, nice car.

Thanks man, I`ll try to post some newer pics tomorrow.