PDA

View Full Version : I`m a good detailer and I`m in the Detroit area!

Roger R
12-29-2005, 05:02 PM
I`d just like to introduce myself to anyone in the metro Detroit area. My name in Roger and I`ve been into keeping my cars looking good since I was in H.S. (18 years ago!) Over the past 5 seasons I`ve been detailing cars on the side to make some extra money for this and that. Its more of a "labor of love" for me, I just happen to get paid to do it! My process has changed many times over the past 5 seasons and right now I can honestly say I have the best products in my lineup:

-Griots carwash, interior cleaner, wheelwell dressing, leather treatment and scents

-Klasse All in One and Sealant Glaze

-Pinnacle Signature Series and Souveran

-S100

-various other products for specialized areas

My prices are very competive with detailing shops but where I`m different is that I REALLY love cars, it will come across to you in about 2 minutes of talking to me! Not bashing the other guys, but you really want some one who values your car as much or sometime more than you do and I`m that guy! Complete packages start from $140.00 and that included a full clay barring and one coat of wax (to be determinded by you and I and your cars paint condition and needs) My email is USMondeo@aol.com if your interested. I`m looking to make 2006 my best year ever and if you have ANY questions, feel free to drop me an email!

imported_kgb
01-06-2006, 07:08 AM
Welcome Roger! Do you have a website or anything for your business?