PDA

View Full Version : My New Combo

former86camaro
12-26-2005, 09:00 PM
Over this Holiday I have done a few family members cars. Te combo of EX and Natty`s Blue has been the most awsome shine, feel and look I have ever seen. Used Sonus to prep the paint and clayed if needed. I bought the Natty`s back at Detail Fest and have not stopped using it. Nothing I have useed to date has been as nice. Nothing has beaded like natty`s either.

Used it on Red, Gold, Silver, White, Glass... I used the wipe on Whipe off onepanel at a time. I used the other products with the PC.

I have #16 2 tins and Pinnacle Soverign and they are no where as nice. I used to love Pinnacle on Red, but Natty`s out does it. Anyone use natty and max wax? Are they similar.

Mad iX
12-26-2005, 09:51 PM
EX/Blue is a sweet combo on darker colors IME.

For lighter paint and metallics I still prefer EX-P with Natty`s OG and sometimes Blue. Max Wax is nice on lighter metallics as well, more reflective than wet like Natty`s.

They`re all nice, though.

Richt
12-27-2005, 02:39 AM
I like EX and Nattys Blue for ultimate wetness on a variety of colours here to, I miss the some of the depth it lacks though, so end up toppping with Souveran.

s2skimon
12-27-2005, 08:08 AM
i too use the EX-p/ Natty`s Blue combo and find it really well on black, red and most dark colours

pontman43
12-28-2005, 12:19 AM
i too use the EX-p/ Natty`s Blue combo and find it really well on black, red and most dark colours

Yep, I use the same when I prep for a show.

former86camaro
12-28-2005, 08:05 AM
Now IMO I think it beads better than z2 and 5 and look is outstanding. Durability is not an issue since we all pretty much top by the minute.