Post Thanks / Like

Anyone Tried Any of the New GLW Series Car-Care Products from 3D?

This question comes about as I was perusing the older thread about wheel cleaners and the OP said he is finally trying 3D`s Wheel Cleaner
    Reference:Concentrated Wheel Cleaners- What`s your preference?

SO, I look for this product on the Autopia Store: Not there. Seems that there are very FEW 3D products being offered on the store website.
    HUMMMM??? Seems like a continuing saga of what is happening to the store and its relocation (or allocation) of a Texas distribution center. But I digress......

SO, I look on the 3D website; Yep a September 23,2023 announcement of this NEW product line.
    Look at the info. My first question: What does "GLW" stand for? Nothing in the website info tells me how or why this "GLW" name was picked for this new product line series. Just a curious Captain Obvious question. Yes, I called the Customer Service department today (Fri, 03 Nov23@ 10:00 AM CDT) to ask exactly that, but they are CLOSED (Golfing with dentists, maybe?....Cynical, Captain Obvious, just plain cynical!) ANYWAY, if someone finds the answer to this question let us know.

BACK to the original question: What are these products like? Seems like a lot of them are the Si02/ceramic offerings. So if you have bought and tried any of them, let us Autopians know.
    You can check them out at: 3D GLW Series | Premium Car Detailing Products – 3D Car Care
    (If this is a conflict of Autopa Forum rules to post such a link as determined by the admins, please remove it. I would not think so since it IS posted in the 3D sub-forum. Just doin` them a favor)
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone Tried Any of the New GLW Series Car-Care Products from 3D?

Funny no one has even replied to this question.
    Using a Google search, I did see in the AutoGeek forum that this same question was asked: What does "GLW" stand for?
    Did learn from 3D`s "About Us" tab that 3D stands for "Detailing Driven Developers" (One acronym solved!)

Also seems that some think this is 3D`s venture or foray into the mass market with this product line.
    Cannot wait to see it on AutoZone or Walmart brick-and-mortar store shelves for those of us who like Over-The-Counter (OTC) availability. (Keep dreamin`,Captain Obvious!)

Did not know that 3D is now owned by a private investment group, Automotive Technologies Group. HMMMMM....
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Posted videos on my channel on some of the products I tried from the line up.
    Competition Ready Team 1929 Bentley
    1999 Silvermist Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT
    2002 Arctic White Chevy Camaro SS

Post Thanks / Like

Man I used to love 3D products back when they were giving the stuff away to members here.

Thread Information